What If?

Tools    

coke kills drink pepsi
I want to hear some opinions on what would happen if something changed or if something didnt happen. You can take part in this thread by, posting a question, then answering with your own opinion of the outcome. It can bee anything in the world you want to ask.

Like this

Q- what if racisim, did not exsist?

A- every one would except eacthother and there would be no groups, of people with certain interests in things.

Okay you give a try

Q: What if we didnt have xbox's, or cell phones?

A: I couldn't live.

Is that your question? Because I don't think you get it...must be the drugs.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Originally Posted by Agent 0 Zero
I want to hear some opinions on what would happen if something changed or if something didnt happen. You can take part in this thread by, posting a question, then answering with your own opinion of the outcome. It can bee anything in the world you want to ask.

Like this

Q- what if racisim, did not exsist?

A- every one would except eacthother and there would be no groups, of people with certain interests in things.

Okay you give a try
There's a story by Ursula K. LeGuin called Lathe Of Heaven (it's been made into films twice now), about a man whose dreams become reality. At one point he has a dream that there is no racism, and when he wakes up everyone is the same color: gray.

Your post reminded me of that, so I thought I'd share.

Now back to your regularly scheduled program.

Q. What if the average IQ of MoFo members was as high today as it was in the "golden years"?

A. I'd be far less angry whenever I visit.

Q:what if that bitch never moved in next door?

A: I probably wouldn't be posting this

And this is my BOOMstick!
Q. What if my next door neighbours didn't give me dirty looks every time I walked out of the house?

A. I wouldn't have spat on their cat.

Originally Posted by Prospero
There's a story by Ursula K. LeGuin called Lathe Of Heaven (it's been made into films twice now), about a man whose dreams become reality. At one point he has a dream that there is no racism, and when he wakes up everyone is the same color: gray.
For some reason reading that made me scared. Just imagine it being that way... NO DON'T OR IT'S GONNA HAPPEN!!!

Kaiser "The Devil" Soze
Q: What if this thread didn't exist?

A: This post also would not.

Arresting your development
If a mute swears, does his mother wash his hands with soap?

Originally Posted by Nitzer
I wouldn't have spat on their cat.
Did you mean to say shat?

Are you kidding me? Can you imagine running around trying to **** on a cat while it's running away from you? Use some common sense young man!

Arresting your development
Are you kidding me? Can you imagine running around trying to **** on a cat while it's running away from you? Use some common sense young man!
"I find your lack of faith disturbing."

Q.What if every man had the same size of penis?

A. We'd probably just find something else to brag (or not talk) about.

coke kills drink pepsi
Q.What if we didn't have war, or politics, in this world?

A.We'd live in true freedom.

Originally Posted by Agent 0 Zero
Q.What if we didn't have war, or politics, in this world?

A.We'd live in true freedom.
If you define freedom as chaos.

coke kills drink pepsi
If you define freedom as chaos.

I define war as conflicts with one another, that means crimes, racisism and and other such things against humanity. What chaos would happen if theese such things would dissapear.

Q: What if I didn't pop that pimple on my butt when I was a teenager?

A: I'd have a pimp that would have always watched my back.

what if all words starting with the letter 'c' sounded like the letter 'b'?

I'd still call you a dirty bunt.