The Crumb Appreciation Thread

Tools    

Who remembers this one?

A system of cells interlinked
I too came in here to sing the praises of Crumbsroom...

What a gyp!

I thought this was a Crumbsroom appreciation thread. You got me, Corax. You got me good

We can do that too. He is a passionate contributor to these forums and everyone can use a hug.

Sounds like someone has a case of the Mondays, a condition that absolutely requires a hug.

I think crumbsroom and Corax are secretly best friends outside of this forum.

I thought you were going to say we were secretly the same person.

Phew! I dont think I'd know how to deal with that if true

I thought you were going to say we were secretly the same person.

Phew! I dont think I'd know how to deal with that if true
That would mean Corax is your alter ego. Or that you're his alter ego.

That would mean Corax is your alter ego. Or that you're his alter ego.
*ponders the delicate nature of reality*

*comes to the shuddering realization that maybe we are all Corax*

*decides its just the peyote and vomits into the desert sand*

I ship Crumbs and Corax.
I think I used that term right. My friends kids used that with me and someone else.
Idk.

Me and Corax pity **** all night long.

And only in those quiet moments does he finally admit I'm right about everything and he's sorry.

Am I shipping correctly? Please ask the kids for me because I don't know either.

And only in those quiet moments does he finally admit I'm right about everything and he's sorry.

I thought we agreed to keep private things private. And I only say that to keep you from getting all weepy and huffy.

I thought we agreed to keep private things private. And I only say that to keep you from getting all weepy and huffy.

Im not ashamed that I cry uncontrollably whenever you get all vulnerable and admit that you know nothing about the arts.

It's a beautiful thing. Just pray I don't share the photographs

A friend of mine is in this movie. He is sitting in the front row of a talk Crumb is giving at local college. We were quite excited when we saw him, my buddy Mark Damicis, who is a comic artist himself.

His specialty is monsters.