IMDB Genre Movie Breakdown

Tools    

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
I used this link - https://www.imdb.com/search/title/
Selected "Feature Films" (restricted to titles I've seen), and then one-by-one, would select a Genre.. I'm surprised I haven't seen more Western or Noir, and I guess "Comedy" is very loosely based. There's a few other genres (Family, etc) I didn't bother with.

Drama - 1,532
Comedy - 434
Romance - 402
Crime - 383
Thriller - 356
War - 132
Mystery - 130
Adventure - 95
Western - 79
Film-Noir - 77
Horror -59
Sci-Fi - 42
Musicals - 23

I typically used Letterboxd. However, I genre-tag my own stuff as I may have varying opinions. For example, Letterboxd claims I have seen 573 movies on my list, but my tagging only shows 557.

Drama 3,493
Comedy 2,752
Romance 1,708
Thriller 1,646
Horror 1,104
Adventure 1,003
Musical 348
War 216
Film-Noir 129
Western 111

Agreed! Not enough noir watched
I want to watch more noir, I just have gotten around to it. If we eventually have a noir countdown, I will watch more than.

Just teasin of course. You're movie watching monster!
I'm happy to report I watched a film noir this evening. I watched The Fearmakers (1958) on blu ray, directed by Jacques Tourneur and starring Dana Andrews. It was pretty good and worth a watch. I would rate it a 7/10. Check it out!

I'm happy to report I watched a film noir this evening. I watched The Fearmakers (1958) on blu ray, directed by Jacques Tourneur and starring Dana Andrews. It was pretty good and worth a watch. I would rate it a 7/10. Check it out!
Cool! I just looked it up and it sounds good so I'm saving it to watch one of these days.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Pink Film - 343

Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Just teasin of course. You're movie watching monster!
In the past two days, I watched three more film noirs on blu ray:

The Midnight Story 1957 6/10
The Boss 1956 7/10
Because of You 1952 6/10

Great

Incredible