How to delete a post?

Tools    

I tried to delete an accidental duplicate post in TV forum, but I couldn't see how to do it via the "edit" feature. I've deleted before, but don't see the method now.

Thanks.

I don't think one can delete a thread, you would have to ask Yoda to do that. You could delete a post but not the 1st post if it creates a new thread.

A system of cells interlinked
I can take care of it!

I don't think one can delete a thread, you would have to ask Yoda to do that. You could delete a post but not the 1st post if it creates a new thread.
Oh, maybe because the post re A Spy Among Friends was a new thread (even though only a lone post), that's why it couldn't be deleted. I didn't realize that a first post, creating "a thread" couldn't be deleted. Anyway, I believe Yoda deleted the duplicate for me. Cheers.

BTW, CR, because I read in another thread that you like dialogue heavy productions, I suspect that you'd really like A Spy Among Friends 6 part series. I did. I put a little review in TV forum.