Looking for UNCUT version of The Further Adventures of Tennessee Buck

Tools    

Anything I can do to jog your memory?
After little research, I found out that It's not Tennessee Buck that I have on my mind!
I mix it with Mountain Of The Cannibal God and Cannibal Holocaust!
Honestly, all those movies look pretty similar to each other!
Sorry, that I give you false hope!

Doh! Thanks for getting back to me on this though, I will continue my quest.

Got a trial of imdbPRO and sent a dozen or so polite inquiry emails off to all relevant people and companies. Hopefully, at least one of these still has a living person on the other end who knows something and is willing to assist.

Ordered a tape and VCR off eBay, they are on the way. The tape was recorded off TV in the early 90's, has original newspaper clippings attached to it with description. Has two other movies on it as well. Hoping they just recorded Cinemax one evening. Seller has great feedback about other items. This is likely my best shot. I'll update again next week when the moment of truth arrives. I really hope to be posting a video upload soon.

Is posting links allowed here?

Ordered a tape and VCR off eBay, they are on the way. The tape was recorded off TV in the early 90's, has original newspaper clippings attached to it with description. Has two other movies on it as well. Hoping they just recorded Cinemax one evening. Seller has great feedback about other items. This is likely my best shot. I'll update again next week when the moment of truth arrives. I really hope to be posting a video upload soon.

Is posting links allowed here?
BAH... not it. Feels like I am looking for Bigfoot. Will keep looking.

Found an old website dedicated to Kathy Shower on TheWayBackMachine... the admin claims to have spoken to Kathy (and met her in person) about this movie... and that she said the scene in question did not happen (there is no extended scene).

I wonder if director David Keith was ever asked about this. No interview I have found suggests this was ever asked of him. He probably doesn't want to talk about what is likely his worst movie.

BAH... not it. Feels like I am looking for Bigfoot. Will keep looking.

Found an old website dedicated to Kathy Shower on TheWayBackMachine... the admin claims to have spoken to Kathy (and met her in person) about this movie... and that she said the scene in question did not happen (there is no extended scene).

I wonder if director David Keith was ever asked about this. No interview I have found suggests this was ever asked of him. He probably doesn't want to talk about what is likely his worst movie.

Don't give up. You might be close to attaining these missing scenes.

The suggestion (not here, elsewhere) that the supposed longer version represents a European release does not appear to be valid. The running times of the Italian and Spanish language versions are also 88 minutes, while the German version is only 86 minutes (https://www.filmdienst.de/film/detai...ungelabenteuer)...

I have also discovered that the November 1992 issue of Spy magazine refuted a claim that Vice President Dan Quayle appears in the movie -- the individual in question was actually actor "Brant van Hoffman" (sic).

Don't give up. You might be close to attaining these missing scenes.
I'll keep trying until I find a definitive answer. The detective work is a fun hobby.

I'll keep trying until I find a definitive answer. The detective work is a fun hobby.

Any luck?

I mailed the director a short letter last week. Hoping he responds. Tried emailing him and asking on his Contact Us field on his website, maybe good old snail mail will succeed.

I mailed the director a short letter last week. Hoping he responds. Tried emailing him and asking on his Contact Us field on his website, maybe good old snail mail will succeed.

You can ask Kathy yourself if you want to. She's on Skype so maybe give her a message on Kathy Schaurer Shower pmoy1986

Thanks! I just messaged her.

Well, she has not responded. She might (wisely) not reply to unknown Internet weirdos asking strange questions.

sos
I can't believe that this movie is not out there in the net to download. I can't believe that!

It is very odd. Not one jpg or short video clip has made its way though the decades. Either it doesn't exist, or it was shown for such short period of time to a very small audience, and no one had their VCR's ready.

Could you PM that description?
Preferably in a plain brown wrapper.

This just showed up on Tubi. But it is more cut than usual

https://tubitv.com/movies/100001020/...tennessee-buck

My never-to-be found pictures are of Diana Rigg when she did a nude scene in some stage play. She did say in an interview that it happened. She said her and the male had to stare into each others eyes so they would not giggle at seeing each other nude. No pictures have ever been posted.

It is very odd. Not one jpg or short video clip has made its way though the decades. Either it doesn't exist, or it was shown for such short period of time to a very small audience, and no one had their VCR's ready.

It was shown on for a limited time in the early 90's. Fact is Tennesse Buck is more well known today than it was back then. It was a very obscure film that was only shown on late night cable. Most would never have heard of it let alone seen it. The chances of anyone taping either versions of the film are remote at best. The longer version did exist but was probably never recorded or if it was the tape has either been lost or destroyed. What needs to happen is if a video company like Arrow , who deals in obscure films, got hold of the original copy so they can rework it and release the film on dvd or blu ray fully uncut. There are still many films out there that have never been released officially onto dvd blu ray. Even Cyborg (1989) still has deleted scenes yet to be found.

This just showed up on Tubi. But it is more cut than usual

https://tubitv.com/movies/100001020/...tennessee-buck

My never-to-be found pictures are of Diana Rigg when she did a nude scene in some stage play. She did say in an interview that it happened. She said her and the male had to stare into each others eyes so they would not giggle at seeing each other nude. No pictures have ever been posted.

I can't get that in my country. When you say more cut does it still have the oil and sex scene in it?