MoFo Fantasy Baseball 2023 - Signups

Tools    

Yeah Mocks are overrated and deceptive, yet Im not complaining on getting Trea Turner in the 1st round picking 6th, was thinking Id be getting Freddie Freeman.

Was able to somewhat draft while working, but eventually had to leave and work. When I was there the only quality picks seemed to be pitchers, and I kind of felt that was coming because of how badly we all got burned by them last year. So other than Goldy and Trea my offense is horrible.

No Rays. Getting Trea I had no use for Wander Franco and I cant trust Coach Cash to leave a pitcher in long enough to get a quality start. Rasmussen had less than 10 and McClanahan has less than my worst pitchers.

Now counting the hours until March 8th when the waiver wire players are available, and beat my record of total moves for the year.

No.

Fun draft! Glad that we did the video chat again. Now just 25 days til the season starts.....!

If anyone is in a pay league and it's looking for another member, I would be interested,
but only if I can participate in the draft.

A system of cells interlinked
RE: Lindor

" The shortstop took Dylan Floro deep to right field in the third inning for his first homer of the spring. "

Not so much about Francisco, but instead, that goon Floro. I can't figure out why they keep trying to use this kid. He is either hurt, about to get hurt, or getting shelled.

A system of cells interlinked
The chat was fun. Enjoyed my power naps in between picks
Was great to finally put a face to the name after how many years? Fun times!

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
The call on the second pitch could be the worst baseball call ever made by any umpire. It was so bad, that the umpire was suspended indefinitely.

Umpire suspended after absolutely horrible call ends game

On Friday night, a college baseball umpire went viral for all the wrong reasons when he ended the game with two absolutely terrible strike calls. Turns out, the calls were so bad that the umpire is now facing real consequences.

At the end of Friday night’s showdown between New Orleans and Mississippi Valley State, the home plate umpire ended the game with two strike calls on pitches that were nowhere near the strike zone. Following the game, the Southland Conference conducted “a thorough review” and suspended the umpire indefinitely.

“After a thorough review of the New Orleans and Mississippi Valley State baseball contest on March 10, 2023, the Southland Conference confirmed the home plate umpire’s conduct and actions were deemed detrimental to the Conference and in violation of Section 3 Character and Conduct of the CCA Mechanics Manual for Baseball,” the conference said in a statement. “As a result, the umpire has been removed from the series and has been suspended indefinitely from Southland Conference baseball games.”

As seen in the video, the first bad strike call was clearly low, but it was at least somewhat debatable. The second call, however, was indefensible as the ball was both way outside and in the dirt.

Based on the call, it’s clear that the umpire was either intentionally making a bad call to prove a point to the batter after he expressed his displeasure at the previous strike call, or he sincerely missed a call that badly. In either case, he should be disqualified from umpiring a game again.

We had umps like that in championship little league games that favored the home town. You want to see what hate looks like you just had to look at the parents in the bleachers afterwards. Some of us were outside the other teams dugout to beat them up but my Dad hauled them to the bus.