Teeter_G's Favorite Wrestlers

Tools    

R Truth is completely hilarious I like him !

Shelton Benjamin is a great wrestler very underrated.

Young Skywalker. Missed you, I have...
Jey Uso

Jey is the least touted of the Uso twins. He must be injured right now or something because they have his brother doing color commentary on SmackDown!.

Jimmy Uso

The twin brother of Jey Uso, they are arguably the best tag team in WWE today. Jimmy has been doing color commentary the last few weeks on SmackDown! but I think that just means that they are trying to keep the team relevant while Jey is injured.

Big rep for Shelton Benjamin. I can't stand the Usos though, I groan every time they come on Raw.

I used to groan every time Sunny was on Raw, but I suspect that was for a different reason.
I think the word you're looking for is moan, groan means displeasure.

Big rep for Shelton Benjamin. I can't stand the Usos though, I groan every time they come on Raw.
^^ Totally agree The Usos are the definition of boring

Petey Williams

Petey Williams was another of those polarizing superstars you either loved this guy or you hated him. I loved every minute of watching Williams wrestle. They kind of made a mockery of him when they paired him with Steiner though.