Teeter_G's Favorite Wrestlers

Tools    

Young Skywalker. Missed you, I have...
I know that Stark is doing one of these at the moment, but I really want to do one myself. It is going to feature my top 75 male wrestlers and my top 10 female wrestlers. I hope Stark doesn't mind....

The Ultimate Warrior

Warrior was far and away my favorite as a kid. But, I think he was every kids favorite. . . He wasn't great on the mic and wasn't anything spectacular in the ring, but he had charisma that could pull everyone in. He was always on point.

Eddie Edwards

Currently one half of the TNA Tag Team Champions, The Wolves, Eddie Edwards is extremely talented and loves to prove that he and his partner are the best tag team in the business, constantly having classic 'best of five' matches with the likes of the Dirty Heels and the Hardy Boys.

Davey Richards

The other half of the tag champs, Richards is slightly more impressive to me than Edwards. Davey seems to take more high risk chances and moves a little faster. I love everything about this fantastic tag team!

I used to watch wresting back in the old days, and even went to a few events. I'm wondering how many from your list I will have heard of. So far, none.

Like Alberto Del Rio , Ultimate Warrior and Kenny King so far !!

Once I stopped watching, I never took another look.
CM Punk. The best wrestler who ever put a feet in the ring of the WWE and also one of my idol