Teeter_Gs 10 Favorite Actors (redux)

Tools    

awesome list !

Wow, great list! I agree with pretty much all your choices.

The ones that would possibly be in my top 10 would be Edward Norton, Willem Dafoe, and Guy Pearce. All of them I like though!

I don't really know Guy Pearce from anything except The Adventures of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert, which I hope you've seen or will. It's worth 1,000 performances.

Also -- Hugo Weaving is in that, too, so definitely see it if you haven't. Yeah, it's a drag queen movie, but so what.

Otherwise, while these people aren't my top faves, they're certainly all good actors. I like Jeff Bridges, but, not in that thing he's most famous for.......
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	Priscilla.JPG
Views:	1518
Size:	50.3 KB
ID:	22080  

I don't really know Guy Pearce from anything except The Adventures of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert, which I hope you've seen or will. It's worthy\ 1,000 performances.
Oh I love Guy Pearce films...

He was in "The King's Speech", "The Count of Monte Cristo" and "Rover" as well... oh and the remake of "The Time Machine"...

I think I have seen more of his films.. I just cant remember right now.. oh yeah, he's in "Animal Kingdom".. I started watching that but didnt get far into it... I will rewatch again soon...

I've seen The King's Speech. I'm sure I've seen Guy Pearce in other things, I just don't recognize him offhand.