Song Tournament Sleven

Tools    

I'm not sure what to do yet because hubby said he's only willing to pick songs if I promise to vote for them, and I hate his music.
Just do your country songs. I bet it's gonna be easy to tell who's songs are who's, anyway.

GASP! Hubby is gonna join MoFo!!!!!!! OF COURSE HE'D BE ALLOWED!!!!!! Tell him he has to join under the name "Hubby"!!!!!!!!

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
GASP! Hubby is gonna join MoFo!!!!!!! OF COURSE HE'D BE ALLOWED!!!!!! Tell him he has to join under the name "Hubby"!!!!!!!!

I'm still trying to convince him to open his own account, but this is the closest I've ever gotten to him actually doing it.

He gave me a list of songs he wanted me to nominate, but he wasn't happy when I told him I wouldn't vote for them, so I told him to open his own account so he can nominated them himself and even vote against my songs, and he's thinking about it.

The problem is he's too tired to do it right now, and he has to be at work early tomorrow morning. Am I allowed to open the account for him with his approval?

The problem is he's too tired to do it right now, and he has to be at work early tomorrow morning. Am I allowed to open the account for him with his approval?
I'm sure. You just might wanna PM Yoda and let him know you're gonna open your husband's account.

I'm sure. You just might wanna PM Yoda and let him know you're gonna open your husband's account.

Okay, I sent Yoda a PM, but I don't think he's online right now. Hopefully he'll be online soon and respond to it.

I'm sure that you guys will all be able to verify that it's definitely hubby's account and not my second account as soon as you see his nominations and votes.

Yoda said it's okay, so I'll sign him up tonight and PM his songs using his account. Then I'll PM my own noms after that using my account. (You guys will probably love his noms because I hate the music he listens to.)

Hubby will be online tomorrow when he gets back from work so you can chat with him then.

It just has to be Hubby.

Unless that's already been taken. But if it hasn't... HUBBY.

GASP! GASP! GASP!

The account has been made!

I see it online!!!!!!!

Welcome Hubby!

I'm sure your wife has said many great things about me.

GASP! GASP! GASP!

I see it online!!!!!!!

Wow! You're fast. You knew the account was done before I did.

Hubby had to go to sleep because he has to get up early for work tomorrow, but his account is opened, and I will PM his song list as soon as I create the links for him. (He doesn't know how to do that yet, but I'll teach him.)

Welcome Hubby!

I'm sure your wife has said many great things about me.

Hubby has heard a lot about many of you here, and almost all of it is great. He just doesn't know all of you by name yet, but he'll meet you all tomorrow when he gets home from work.

Godoggo... Captain Spaulding... Deadite....... who are they again?

Everything is right again at MoFo because now we have HUBBY!

GASP!

HORRORS!

gbgoodies and Hubby might steal my Best Couple award next year!

I don't even have anybody right now. I am Living Single.

Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	livingsingle.jpg
Views:	1182
Size:	42.4 KB
ID:	21647