Song Tournament Sleven

Tools    

Young Skywalker. Missed you, I have...

Honestly I couldn't help myself with that title. This one is going to be a little different in that you send your 10 nominations to me in a PM. Any thing you like music wise, nothing is off the table. Also, I am going to participate in this. If anyone has a problem with me participating as well, let me know. I will try to stretch this out a little more than SC did the last one. LOL!

I'm in and sending my nominations very soon !

sorry teeter, my interent's slowed to a crawl. I've sent you the pm but i can't get youtube to play now so I can't check my links . Hope they're ok if not let me know. Midnight now so got to get some sleep!

Are we NOT gonna know who nominated what? Cause I could see that being fun, as long as nobody reveals what they nominated. Wish I had done it.

I actually don't think I'm gonna join this one, though. Sorry. I did a lot of work for the last one and participated in a bunch of others before it. I need a break.

SC if you don't mind, since you aren't participating, I may get in touch with you for tie-breakers. Yeah, the idea is that no one really knows who nominated what. It should make it a little more interesting I think. I suppose I will wait until sometime tomorrow to start the first round. I have already gotten nominations from Cricket, Christine, Derek Vinyard, Mystique and Chypmunk. If I count the nominations that I haven't come up with for myself then that is 60 songs so far. This could get fairly big. LOL!

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
SC if you don't mind, since you aren't participating, I may get in touch with you for tie-breakers. Yeah, the idea is that no one really knows who nominated what. It should make it a little more interesting I think. I suppose I will wait until sometime tomorrow to start the first round. I have already gotten nominations from Cricket, Christine, Derek Vinyard, Mystique and Chypmunk. If I count the nominations that I haven't come up with for myself then that is 60 songs so far. This could get fairly big. LOL!

I like the idea that nobody knows who nominated what, but it means that I have to go non-country for this tournament or my noms will be much too easy to figure out. Maybe I'll have hubby pick my nominations this time?

Yeah, if I'm around, I'll break a tie.

If this ends up being a 128 song tournament, and you still need people, I might join. But if it's 256 (the mega tournament), I'm not joining, 'cause I don't wanna get involved in a slow mega tournament again.

I'll let you know. I don't know how many people will sign up all together. Like I said, it is open for nominations until sometime tomorrow. Sorry I can't be more precise right now but if my mom doesn't take my car to work again then I am going to be gone tomorrow looking for work myself. Hard to tell what time I will be back. I will say that it will be open until sometime tomorrow afternoon. I will know more in the morning.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
I like the idea that nobody knows who nominated what, but it means that I have to go non-country for this tournament or my noms will be much too easy to figure out. Maybe I'll have hubby pick my nominations this time?
Whatever you want to do GB.

I'm not sure what to do yet because hubby said he's only willing to pick songs if I promise to vote for them, and I hate his music.