iMpact! Wrestling

Tools    

I watch it every week. It's not as good as the WWE, but there's still some great talent.

Young Skywalker. Missed you, I have...
I enjoy it much more than WWE. The story lines on WWE have been lacking for a good while now. The thing that I like the most about it is that they have better talent. There are a couple guys on WWE that if they would jump over to TNA I would probably just not watch WWE anymore, and a couple Divas.

These are the wrestlers that interest me in both compagnies

TNA: Chris Daniels, Kaz, Austin Aries, Bobby Roode, Samoa Joe, Mr Anderson, Chris Sabin, Suicide, Bully Ray

WWE: CM Punk, Triple H, Daniel Bryan, Dolph Ziggler, Damien Sandow, Antonio Cesaro, Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins, Roman Reigns, Bray Wyatt, Wade Barrett (not bad news), Stephanie Mcmahon , Randy Orton

So if I count there are more interesting superstars in WWE to my liking :P

Well, if we are making lists. LOL! :

TNA: Ken Anderson, Bobby Roode, MVP, Jeff Hardy/Willow, Velvet Sky, Gail Kim, Chris Sabin, Manic, Bobby Lashley, Bully Ray, Samoa Joe, Austin Aries, Chris Daniels, Kaz, Angelina Love, Madison Rayne, Eric Young, Kurt Angle and Sting.

WWE: CM Punk, Daniel Bryan, Triple H, The Miz, Roman Reigns, Randy Orton, Sheamus and the Bella Twins.

If I could get those superstars in TNA it would be EPIC! I know that Triple H will never leave. The others I have hope for, but doubt just the same.

Interesting this should pop up, for I am a massive Pro-Wrestling fan. As you can see from my Avatar signature I've been watching quite a bit of NJPW now that it comes on AXS TV.

A couple years ago I got back into watching WWE on Monday nights, but don't really watch the PPVs or anything. The storylines are pretty interesting and it keeps me tuning in every week, even though they really scaled down a lot of the hard-hitting stuff (banning chairshots to the head and whatnot)

It is cool how guys like Kevin Owens, which I knew for years as Kevin Steen in the indies, are suddenly in the WWE. The biggest surprise was when Dean Ambrose made his debut. I actually saw him live twice when he was an indie wrestler called Jon Moxley. That was actually the biggest reason I kept watching, and not just watch it for a couple of weeks then stopped like I did multiple times over the years since the attitude era ended.

I mainly try to keep up with the indie promotions, but also tune into ROH on occasion.

Ironically though, the one company I can't really stand watching... is TNA. I gave it so many chances but just can't get into it. I think the storylines and acting are beyond awful, and it really takes me out of it. The wrestling can be decent at times, but ROH is usually better in that aspect and I'd rather just watch that. I don't know, there's just something about TNA that I never could get into. The only time when I thought it was pretty cool was when it first aired on TV in like 2007 I think? The first time I saw the Canadian Destroyer I literally fell back off my feet lol. Also I wished that I watched it more when Mick Foley was there, as he's my favorite wrestler of all time.

Ironically though, the one company I can't really stand watching... is TNA. I gave it so many chances but just can't get into it. I think the storylines and acting are beyond awful, and it really takes me out of it. The wrestling can be decent at times, but ROH is usually better in that aspect and I'd rather just watch that. I don't know, there's just something about TNA that I never could get into. The only time when I thought it was pretty cool was when it first aired on TV in like 2007 I think? The first time I saw the Canadian Destroyer I literally fell back off my feet lol. Also I wished that I watched it more when Mick Foley was there, as he's my favorite wrestler of all time.

Have you tried watching it lately? There are a few that can't act, but most of them are getting better.

Everytime Ive tried watching TNA it seems flat, and the look of it is almost identical to old WCW. Truly an indie promotions with some passion and camcorders could provide a more interesting show, and Im completely serious. ECW 2.0 perhaps?

Have you tried watching it lately? There are a few that can't act, but most of them are getting better.
Last time I think was a month ago. I remember it being like some 8-man tag hardcore gauntlet where a wrestler would come out with a weapon of his choice. It sounded pretty cool since WWE doesn't really do hardcore matches anymore. Sadly though the match wasn't very good, each time the wrestler would come out with his weapon, he'd hit his opponent once with it, drop his weapon, and not use it again the rest of the match. And like half of them came out with the same weapon! (I think it was a nightstick or something) Was very disappointed.

Also, sorry to say, but that angle with Bully Ray and Brooke Hogan getting married and all that—was one of the worst wrestling angles I ever saw.

The only thing I can really give TNA is that most of their women wrestlers are hotter and better wrestlers than WWEs.

Well, ROH and NJPW are available if that is more to your liking.
Never saw ROH, heard WWE took their best guys. I would love to watch NJPW but dont have any outlets to watch it.

I agree with the Bully and Brooke line being garbage. The hardcore match sounds kind of familiar. They do full metal mayhem and all kinds of other hard core things on TNA. The story lines have gotten a lot better since Hogan left and MVP came in. EC3 as champ might actually be a decent thing to watch even if he is a tool.

Never saw ROH, heard WWE took their best guys. I would love to watch NJPW but dont have any outlets to watch it.

NJPW is on AXS on Friday nights, if you get that channel. ROH is on Destination America. They have some fantastic wrestlers. Some of the best ones from TNA went over there. AJ Styles, Kaz, Daniels and Jay Lethal are all there now.

Do you have DirectTV? It comes on channel 340 on Friday Nights, they apparently just started it, I didn't even know about it till I randomly stumbled upon someone talking about it on some message board.

I agree with the Bully and Brooke line being garbage. The hardcore match sounds kind of familiar. They do full metal mayhem and all kinds of other hard core things on TNA. The story lines have gotten a lot better since Hogan left and MVP came in. EC3 as champ might actually be a decent thing to watch even if he is a tool.
Yeah, I'll probably be giving it another chance sometime soon.

Sadly though the match wasn't very good, each time the wrestler would come out with his weapon, he'd hit his opponent once with it, drop his weapon, and not use it again the rest of the match.
Oh, no. They didn't wrestle, did they?

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right

WTF
IS
THIS
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

you're Welcome