2014 NFL Combine and Draft

Tools    

VFN
Winter Calls Thy Name
I'd like to see Manning win but I have the feeling he'll come up short again in a need to win moment.

VFN
Winter Calls Thy Name
Unless his health is a problem I don't see Manning retiring for a while. With maybe the exception of 2004 this is the best year he's ever had, breaking the NFL record for TDs and passing yards in a season.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
Now that the Super Bowl is over, Congratulations Seahawks, we now move forward to February 22. The combine.
Combine doesn't excite me. Wake me up when it's draft day.

Let the night air cool you off
Well yeah. But it's not like the combine is completely useless. It's really important for guys that will be drafted in the middle to late rounds to show up and perform well. Which is why I care about the results.

Let the night air cool you off
I'd like to see the Cowboys pick up Dustin Vaughan, West Texas A&M QB, as an undrafted free agent just so I could watch him play in the pre-season. He is a big guy at 6'5" and 230 lbs, he has a big arm, but other than that I don't know much about him.

He has the size and arm to get a spot on a roster and maybe eventually start somewhere, but I don't know much about his mobility, footwork, ability to read a defense, or accuracy. He is just really intriguing to me, because he will have a low price-tag and he is a Texas kid.

EDIT: I was doing some reading on him and it says he caught the eye of some scouts at the NFLPA Collegiate Bowl, so the undrafted free-agent thing might not even be a possibility.

So apparently Michael Sam of Missouri has come out as being gay, I am interested to see how, if at all, it effects his career.
Nobody gave a ***** in Missouri. Hopefully that continues. But that being said given recent events, Miami may not be the best place for him.

Young Skywalker. Missed you, I have...
So apparently Michael Sam of Missouri has come out as being gay, I am interested to see how, if at all, it effects his career.
Apparently his draft stock is falling. His stock was already sliding because of his inconsistent performance at the senior bowl. It has slid more since his announcement yesterday, from 90-160 on the draft boards. As the media glare intensifies then he will become a distraction causing him to possibly slip completely out of the draft.