Terrifier 3

Tools    

"Honor is not in the Weapon. It is in the Man"
It's officially happening. Lauren LaVera (Sienna) and David Howard Thornton (Art the Clown) are returning as is writer/director Damien Leone. The budget is expected to be four times bigger than that of Terrifier 2.

https://bleedingcool.com/movies/terr...art-the-clown/

Well, I've liked the previous two, but I still prefer the simplicity of the original. As much as I enjoyed it, most of the plotlines in the second felt like a bloated build-up to the inevitable third one.

I hated the first, but felt like the second gave me all that I wished the first one had.

I'm not a fan of this franchise or whatever, but I'm interested in the third.

I liked the second one, even if I didn't want to, but I think the only way my interest can be drawn towards suffering a third one is if they truly break boundaries here and give us a Satantango length movie of unbearable unpleasantness.

If it's not at least six hours long, count me out.

BKB
This looks like Hot Garbage that should go straight to SHUDDER

On November 1, Terrifier 2 is getting re-released in theaters and those who attend will get to see the teaser trailer to Terrifier 3 and an introduction from Damien Leone.

Art the Clown is going to give some Season's Killings in the upcoming Terrifier 3

Release date: October 25, 2024.

Studios talked to Damien Leone about wanting to help produce the new film, but Leone turned them all down because he refuses to bow down to listening to studio pressure in terms of what he can and can't use. He's once again making the entire film himself and vows that if you thought "Terrifier 2" was insane, wait til you witness the first 5 minutes of "Terrifier 3" because he says it will be controversial.

IMO, Damien Leone is an embodiment of independent cinema.

Studios talked to Damien Leone about wanting to help produce the new film, but Leone turned them all down because he refuses to bow down to listening to studio pressure in terms of what he can and can't use. He's once again making the entire film himself and vows that if you thought "Terrifier 2" was insane, wait til you witness the first 5 minutes of "Terrifier 3" because he says it will be controversial.

Terrifiers may be mediocre movies, but the above makes Leone a 5/5 filmmaker.

I’m excited.

The first one I did not like at all. It just felt like a poor cheap snuff film trying too hard with style over substance. And that style wasn’t all that.

However, the sequel, actually having just a very basic core of somewhat of a story and then just upping everything and actually feeling ambitious and moody and nasty in all the right and wrong ways.

The third being a Christmas slasher sounds perfect.

Itll be controversial because kids will probably tortured in this one too.