MISCELLANEOUS

Tools    

If the superstitchus outnumber you, you'll be forced to play along with their delusions whether you like it or not. Because, a group of mentally ill people who act on their crazy beliefs are a dangerous thing for sane intelligent people to be around.

"It's all in your head, not mine, thx for trying to spread the superstitches."

Hello peeps! Hows it going?

...also Happy Mothers Day to all the mothers out there.

I'm right here, not over there. I can't do what you're doing over there so I will do what I am doing over here. Either way, I'm not doing nothing and I'm not watching you.

Hey peeps! Hope you're having a great May. It'll be June already next Thursday! Not looking forward to the super HOT summer weather. It gets way too hot where I am. It's been a little warm lately but we ain't seen nothing yet!

Hey peeps! Hope you're having a great May. It'll be June already next Thursday! Not looking forward to the super HOT summer weather. It gets way too hot where I am. It's been a little warm lately but we ain't seen nothing yet!

It’s been relatively cool in Connecticut so far. So looking forward to hot weather.

It’s been relatively cool in Connecticut so far. So looking forward to hot weather.
Opposite for me!

-----

Hey all, happy Monday!

Opposite for me!

-----

Hey all, happy Monday!
Today is perfect. 77 degrees. First time I’ve worn shorts this year. Hooray. Bring on the summer heat!

Yeah I'm NOT looking forward to hot summer weather. I don't have an AC cooled house and the AC in my vehicle broke...so yeah sweating bullets in the upper 90s sucks!
I don't know where in the States you are, but I feel you. In the UK houses are built to keep heat in, not out.

I don't know where in the States you are, but I feel you. In the UK houses are built to keep heat in, not out.
I'm in Washington, the state, not D.C. I'm in the western part of the state by the big mountain. Last summer we got over 100 (38 celsius) which is way hotter than I've ever experienced and still no A.C.

I'm in Washington, the state, not D.C. I'm in the western part of the state by the big mountain. Last summer we got over 100 (38 celsius) which is way hotter than I've ever experienced and still no A.C.
I sympathise mate. We had a couple of days over 40C here last year (highest ever recorded for UK) and, as I said, this is a country built to keep things warm, not cool. Try buying a fan in a good summer in the UK. I always tell people to get one in the spring if we think it's going to be a hot summer. No one has AC here (not literally no one of course, but I don't and never have known someone with it in their home) and the houses are brick and insulated (though not well enough) and most peoples homes are decorated/designed with keeping heat in mind. Once it gets past about 25C+ I'll just be sat in front of a fan doing nothing and trying to go nowhere for the most part.