The Summer Madness Song Tournament

Tools    

@Pussy Galore

Pick a different song to replace this: Tear for Fears - Everybody Wants to Rule the World

That's already a Runner Up. I don't want any former winners/runner ups in this one.

We all should get a Bonus Song once everyone has made lists.
It'll take a bonus 24 hours to receive them all from everybody.

DINNER BELL CALL FOR @Joel and @Doolallyfrank

I'm about ready to get started. Give me your songs.

I can do the links for you if you want, @Joel.

But I'm not doing them for awhile, so, if you get it done first, great!

I can do the links for you if you want, @Joel.

But I'm not doing them for awhile, so, if you get it done first, great!
No, that's cool. I'm still struggling with The Beach Boys here..not feeling some tunes I used to love..hafta keep switching em out...

No, that's cool. I'm still struggling with The Beach Boys here..not feeling some tunes I used to love..hafta keep switching em out...
I would not use The Beach Boys because @Derek Vinyard won't vote for them.

I'm not. I like Beach Boys, but they are a more private listening affair. Not tournament material unless you go with an obvious crowd pleaser. I need to really consider some of my choices so far, I don't wanna rush and I'm afraid I will rush just to get em out there. Let me hone in for a minute

@Sexy Celebrity

Ok, I think I've finished my list. I'll try and get them more compact by tomorrow. I have difficult tastes in music as I usually don't like entire songs, and balancing just partial elements with common ground crowd pleasers is a weakness of mine so it is what it is I guess

All goo d though!

Are you sure you're done, @Joel?

If you are, I'll make links for them. Then I can start this thing. Tonight. You won't miss the first round.

It'll take a bonus 24 hours to receive them all from everybody.
Bruce Springsteen-----Glory Days

This song seems ideal for a Summer song . It has base ball in it and talking about school times and wishing they hadnt ended.

I almost nominated that @NedStark09.

If you want it, you can have it as a bonus.

But nobody else is getting a bonus song!!! So sorry. I can't wait forever for everyone's bonus song.