The 13TH Hall of Fame

Tools    

Legend in my own mind
Thank you

It doesn't look to have been updated with the 12th HoF winners yet, but Sean has the general and speciality HoF winners listed in the 3rd and 4th posts of the organization thread which you can find here.

Women will be your undoing, Pépé
that's right! and the ones with a surprise ending you'll have to TWICE!!!

I'm not really sure why, but. . .

Save the Texas Prairie Chicken
November 6th, 2045
That's my birthday. Not that anyone cares. But it was just funny to me that the random date he comes up with is that. Anyway, it is kind of depressing to know how old I will be in 2045, though. Yes, I did take the time to figure that out just now. I shouldn't have done it, though.

15 films to watch so far? That is good. That will give me a nice amount of time to finish them. I am actually considering taking my time this time. I don't know why I rush through these HoF's. I really don't.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
That's my birthday. Not that anyone cares. But it was just funny to me that the random date he comes up with is that. Anyway, it is kind of depressing to know how old I will be in 2045, though. Yes, I did take the time to figure that out just now. I shouldn't have done it, though.

15 films to watch so far? That is good. That will give me a nice amount of time to finish them. I am actually considering taking my time this time. I don't know why I rush through these HoF's. I really don't.
Because you are a Wisconsinite and it is what we do best!

that's my room mate's AND a friend I work with's birthday as well -- sweet!

and hold on, didn't I just read you telling us in CR's review thread the other day NOT to complain about age????

Scorpios . . . figures

My mind is still completely blank on what to nominate so I was planning to take the weekend to rewatch some films (or just parts of them) to see if I can get 100% behind something.

Let me know if you plan to start earlier so I can make a decision in time.

I never could get the hang of Thursdays.
I am going to sit this one out as it looks like you have plenty of people already and the next few months are my busiest time. Maybe the 14th.

My mind is still completely blank on what to nominate so I was planning to take the weekend to rewatch some films (or just parts of them) to see if I can get 100% behind something.

Let me know if you plan to start earlier so I can make a decision in time.
just get your feelings take charge and think what you wanna watch right now

I am going to sit this one out as it looks like you have plenty of people already and the next few months are my busiest time. Maybe the 14th.
I do hope to see you in the 14th, you've consistently been a solid Hof member so I'm always glad to see you join...After the twin Musical Hofs are winding down, I will do the 40s Part 2 Hof....but that won't be for a long while and Cosmic was going to do a Foreign Film Hof which I'm looking forward to.

Save the Texas Prairie Chicken
Because you are a Wisconsinite and it is what we do best!
I figured that had something to do with it.

that's my room mate's AND a friend I work with's birthday as well -- sweet!
But I am still the most important one on that day.
and hold on, didn't I just read you telling us in CR's review thread the other day NOT to complain about age????

No, YOU guys can't complain about age. I can say whatever I want.
Scorpios . . . figures
I know I have the traits to be a very stereotypical one. And I don't care. I quite enjoy it, in fact.

After the twin Musical Hofs are winding down, I will do the 40s Part 2 Hof....
Do you think you will have enough time to get that in? If I need to alter my plans a little, I will.

...Do you think you will have enough time to get that in? If I need to alter my plans a little, I will.
No need to alter anyone's plans. The 40s Part 2 Hof won't start for a long while. I was just saying, I'll hopefully see Thursday (and everyone else) in future Hofs.

But I am still the most important one on that day.
that's EXACTLY what THEY say lol

No, YOU guys can't complain about age. I can say whatever I want.

I know I have the traits to be a very stereotypical one. And I don't care. I quite enjoy it, in fact.
and there be the proof, right there in those two statements

god bless ya darlin and may the devil raise a toast to ya

The thing isolated becomes incomprehensible
I do hope to see you in the 14th, you've consistently been a solid Hof member so I'm always glad to see you join...After the twin Musical Hofs are winding down, I will do the 40s Part 2 Hof....but that won't be for a long while and Cosmic was going to do a Foreign Film Hof which I'm looking forward to.
And let's not forget the Spaghetti Western HoF!!!

Miss Vicky's Loyal and Willing Slave
I might join/follow this in an unofficial capacity. I don't want to join properly because with my health (mental and physical) I couldn't promise for definite that I'd be able to fulfil the requirements to watch everything that was nominated. However as much as I can I may watch and give my opinion on the nominated films