Survivor VII: MoFo Penitentiary

Tools    

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
Gosh im so much hotter than you.

Good Luck getting out alive babes

Excuse me, but I think you'll find my legs have been spread apart more times than you've spread butter! I have a spare wheelchair beside my bed because half the time, I can't walk for days. Sweetie, my bed has seen more action than a Sly Stallone marathon. So don't go there.

Just know I was originally cast in Roman Polanski's Repulsion because for some reason, he thought I was a natural at killing off people. But that cow Catherine Denewbie beat me off and him as well.

Doctor TONGO and Annie "The Executioner" Wilkes

are now CELLMATES.

We're gonna be such good friends...

I think I can deal with Lecters shenanigans if need be.

The Usual Hannibal

and Red

are now CELLMATES.

Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	Hannibal.jpg
Views:	673
Size:	13.2 KB
ID:	26779   Click image for larger version

Name:	Red.JPG
Views:	739
Size:	39.7 KB
ID:	26780   Click image for larger version

Name:	Cell.JPG
Views:	701
Size:	30.0 KB
ID:	26781  

Yknow whats funny, Ive read the Thomas Harris novels, and I could easily see Red from Shawshank and Hannibal Lecter getting along. Lecter detested rudeness, and got along with his jailer Barney.

I need a girlfiend

Fine, call me Reznikov

Officially that can be your name.

But if I say Brown, I'm speaking about you.

Yknow whats funny, Ive read the Thomas Harris novels, and I could easily see Red from Shawshank and Hannibal Lecter getting along. Lecter detested rudeness.
I heard Morgan Freeman really wanted to play Dr. Hannibal Lecter. He was apparently pissed that they passed on him because he was black.

Also, I love the Thomas Harris novels. Prefer them over any film/TV adaptation.

I heard Morgan Freeman really wanted to play Dr. Hannibal Lecter. He was apparently pissed that they passed on him because he was black.

Also, I love the Thomas Harris novels. Prefer them over any film/TV adaptation.
WHOA!! Wow, you know....I think Morgan Freeman could have pulled that off. As good as Anthony Hopkins? No, but he would have pulled it off. Probably better than Mads Mikkelsen portrayal for "wow" factor.

If Cosmic is playing I would like to be her cellmate

Officially that can be your name.

But if I say Brown, I'm speaking about you.
I will take that like you love me and you got me a cool nickname

Probably better than Mads Mikkelsen portrayal for "wow" factor.
Before TUS nabbed him I was thinking of joining as Hannibal, but it was going to be Mads Mikkelsen's version.

I really love the Hannibal tv show. Like...to a disturbing degree.

Before TUS nabbed him I was thinking of joining as Hannibal, but it was going to be Mads Mikkelsen's version.

I really love the Hannibal tv show. Like...to a disturbing degree.
Yeah thats where we fist talked. I never got past the 3rd epiosde of that last season. It just noticably fell off so hard for me, went style over reality. The show went full-David Lynch if you know what I mean.

Really enjoyed Hugh Dancys work in that. I hope he doesnt disappear.

I never got past the 3rd epiosde of that last season. It just noticably fell off so hard for me, went style over reality.
I also did not like the start of the third season at all, to the point where I wasn't sure if I wanted to watch any more. Luckily it did get much better after a few episodes, and I really loved the whole ending. It was exactly what I wanted to see.

I wonder if Thomas Harris has a fourth Hannibal book in him? I know he was pressured to write Hannibal, and it did seem to com e off as contrived compared to Red Dragon & SOTL.

(Hannibal the book spoilers)

WARNING: spoilers below
I mean, it would just make sense for them to call in Wil Graham...if Lecter had captured Clarice Starling and brainwashed her. It is the most obvious finish to the overall story

I doubt Thomas Harris will write a sequel to Hannibal. I'd be happy if he did, but unless he's already been writing it and is almost finished, I doubt it's coming. He is a 76 year old man. Hannibal was notorious for not being well received by some people (although Stephen King found it better than Silence of the Lambs).

I could see a sequel called Clarice. Hannibal Lecter dies and she's on her own. She returns to her former life, her former stomping grounds, meets up with Ardelia again, but this time, Clarice is the Hannibal Lecter-type character, filling in his shoes now. She's the brilliant one now. She's no longer the mouse, the mistreated one, as she was in Hannibal. She's calling the shots, maybe she kills, maybe she tries to become like her old self at the same time. I wouldn't really care to see more of Hannibal, but I wouldn't mind more of Clarice.

I doubt Thomas Harris will write a sequel to Hannibal. I'd be happy if he did, but unless he's already been writing it and is almost finished, I doubt it's coming. He is a 76 year old man. Hannibal was notorious for not being well received by some people (although Stephen King found it better than Silence of the Lambs).

I could see a sequel called Clarice. Hannibal Lecter dies and she's on her own. She returns to her former life, her former stomping grounds, meets up with Ardelia again, but this time, Clarice is the Hannibal Lecter-type character, filling in his shoes now. She's the brilliant one now. She's no longer the mouse, the mistreated one, as she was in Hannibal. She's calling the shots, maybe she kills, maybe she tries to become like her old self at the same time. I wouldn't really care to see more of Hannibal, but I wouldn't mind more of Clarice.
I actually think thats a brilliant direction, and it makes sense. She could be a mean piece of business with her FBI training, West Virginia roots, an education from Lecter, and predatorlike programming. That actually could be a good story. If the tv series came on 10 years earlier, it would have hit big-time, but I agree Hannibal the character is saturated now. I think the biggest thing that worked against the show.

I also did not like the start of the third season at all, to the point where I wasn't sure if I wanted to watch any more. Luckily it did get much better after a few episodes, and I really loved the whole ending. It was exactly what I wanted to see.
Ill try and finish out that 3rd season then, got thru the worst of it at least.

Excuse me, but I think you'll find my legs have been spread apart more times than you've spread butter! I have a spare wheelchair beside my bed because half the time, I can't walk for days. Sweetie, my bed has seen more action than a Sly Stallone marathon. So don't go there.

Just know I was originally cast in Roman Polanski's Repulsion because for some reason, he thought I was a natural at killing off people. But that cow Catherine Denewbie beat me off and him as well.
like the Sly movies Im just gonna go ahead and assume you`re lackluster,boring and past your prime-so while youre humping Maura Pfefferman,Im getting down with the legendary Piqueton.Yes,look it it up.

Im also a shapeshifter

its lost me some easy prey..
DEAR GOD!!! That's really funny.

Ehhhh... I'm even more tempted to join now, but I don't know who I'd be and it'd suck a lot of time and...EEEUUUGGGAAAAHHH *twists arm*

"Annie The Executioner is quite easily entertained as a bag of cheetos and a tv set I constructed from spare parts has kept her in hysterics. Once deprived of such sensations, and she will be a formidable weapon against this fold.

Her structure is...robust, and compounded with her insanity Im certain she'd surely trounce the other women in any catfighting affair.

Soon....BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!!!!!"

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
like the Sly movies Im just gonna go ahead and assume you`re lackluster,boring and past your prime-so while youre humping Maura Pfefferman,Im getting down with the legendary Piqueton.Yes,look it it up.

Who? Piqueton sounds like an STI I'd pick up in Africa, and please, I've had trips to the toilet more famous than this "Piqueton"

So whilst you're banging townies and going at anything with a pulse, I'll be wined, dined and whisked away to The Four Seasons to demonstrate that I'm brilliant at being 69 in more ways than one.