Song Tournament 13

Tools    

To songs that are all 20+ years old, after complaining that new songs never win.
If I want to have chance to win I have no choice...

Am I the only one who thinks a lot of these great songs make lame nominations?
No, I'm with you.

Am I the only one who thinks a lot of these great songs make lame nominations?
Am I the only one who's starting to think these tournaments are getting lame? At this point, it feels like the competition aspect of it is getting more important. It doesn't feel good to nominate a song you know has no chance of winning and will just pass through a round without anyone really commenting on it.

Am I the only one who's starting to think these tournaments are getting lame? At this point, it feels like the competition aspect of it is getting more important. It doesn't feel good to nominate a song you know has no chance of winning and will just pass through a round without anyone really commenting on it.
It feels great to me, because I feel like I'm exposing people to music I like. I don't really care about winning.

My friends and I have just been sitting around sharing songs we like, lately. It's a great feeling being passionate about a song and sharing it with other people. It stops listening to music from being a lonely experience.

The best things about these tournaments are:

1. Winning

2. Running one without the use of a stupid randomizer that robs you of the feeling of power and control

3. Discovering new songs you like or old songs you forgot about

That's about it.

My friends and I have just been sitting around sharing songs we like, lately. It's a great feeling being passionate about a song and sharing it with other people. It stops listening to music from being a lonely experience.
true!
With half-damp eyes I stared to the room
Where my friends and I spent many an afternoon
Where we together weathered many a storm
Laughin' and singin' till the early hours of the morn

By the old wooden stove where our hats was hung
Our words were told, our songs were sung
Where we longed for nothin' and were quite satisfied
Jokin' and talkin' about the world outside

What will the pace for this one be?
Slow as Thanksgiving (I can't say Christmas because it's almost here.)

Hope they don't stop being your friend and later make fun of you for your music taste.

Oh - and I forgot a 4th reason these things are fun:

The CYBER-BULLYING.

Hope they don't stop being your friend and later make fun of you for your music taste.
Thankfully, they have the same taste as me.

I'll be in. I'll have my songs tonight.
He surprised me last tournament. Steppenwolf, Judas Priest, Phil Collins, Metallica. Definitely deserved your Runner Up spot.

If I end up an ambient musician... oh wait, nevermind, everyone is already asleep.