The Sci-Fi/Horror Hall of Fame!

Tools    

I know, Citz, but she can't know this unless people speak up. Besides, when people join, and name their noms, it helps get others involved.

I just watched Alien again, and I own it, as well.

My nomination is The Hidden (1987)

I freaking LOVE this movie. I own it, and have watched it 100 plus times.

I'm in. Will submit a nomination in a few days. Have a few in mind and want to see what else gets picked.

Nominating Invasion of the Body Snatchers (1978)

Well, I only make six, but I'm back in. Sorry for taking so long to decide, and all!

How many are still needed? I could always beg.

I'd say it's OK to post them here. She posted her's here, already.

The Fly (1986)

Glad you're back in Destiny! Looking forward to watching The Fly again.

Glad you're back in Destiny! Looking forward to watching The Fly again.
Thank you!

I have sent out a couple PMs, and I am trying to think of some more members that might want to join in, and help us get this thread off the ground.

How big are y'all planning this HoF to be? I'll maybe join, but only if we are around 10 or so at the max, give or take. I don't feel up for another close to 20 HoF right now.

How big are y'all planning this HoF to be? I'll maybe join, but only if we are around 10 or so at the max, give or take. I don't feel up for another close to 20 HoF right now.
These don't get that big. That's the biggest reason it's best to keep the numbers down. We will be at eight, if you join. It would be nice to have a couple more, but we are getting there.

I'll join. Just deciding on my nomination.
Oh, cool! We will be at nine, if you join. I missed her post. It's great to have you in this, Thursday Next.

I've never gone around nagging people to join, before. It feels kind of weird.

Young Skywalker. Missed you, I have...
I'll join. Just deciding on my nomination.
Oh, cool! We will be at nine, if you join. I missed her post. It's great to have you in this, Thursday Next.
I have been waiting for the nominations to come in before I even write peoples names in the participation list. Hopefully everyone that has said that they will join will be able to do so.

I have been waiting for the nominations to come in before I even write peoples names in the participation list. Hopefully everyone that has said that they will join will be able to do so.
I hope so, too. I asked about 5-7 people. I may be exaggerating when I say beg, but still . . . I've never gone around asking, either. I just hoped that maybe they didn't realize it was here. You know, bringing it to their attention, and all.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
I'll join and will nominate a film later today.

Suspect's Reviews