Song Tournament #12

Tools    

Master of My Domain
Two more songs:

Nine Inch Tails - Head Like a Hole
Steppenwolf - The Pusher

What I really wanted to do is nominate more Weird Al songs but I'm gonna save them for the one artist tourney.

Is Monday a good day to start this for everyone?
I don't mind when it starts but in the initial rounds where we're hearing them for the first time, I won't be able yo do that till after work so that's post around 3pm GMT

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.

Honeykid, there are a couple of minor problems with your links:

1) The video for Born To Be Alive----Patrick Hernandez has the message "This video contains content from Believe Music, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds.". Is this link okay?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9UaJAnnipkY

2) The video for Sly Fox - Let's Go All The Way has the message "The uploader has not made this video available in your country.". Is this link okay?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RXn6_N8bhGQ

I updated the first post with all the nominations. We're still waiting for 16 nominations from Sexy Celebrity, and responses from Captain Spaulding and Honeykid about link issues.

Also, I would appreciate it if everyone would take a few minutes to check the links for your nominations in the first post because there were some minor typos in links that had to be fixed, and I just want to make sure that everything was fixed correctly. Please let me know if there are any problems with your links. Thank You.

Went through my nomination links earlier, just to listen to them. All are good, as I recall.

Is Monday a good day to start this for everyone?

We're still working on finalizing the nominations, but I just wanted to respond to this so we can begin when everyone is ready.

Is everyone okay with starting on Monday so we all have the weekend to relax? That would give everyone time to make sure that you're happy with your nominations too.

Is everyone okay with starting on Monday so we all have the weekend to relax? That would give everyone time to make sure that you're happy with your nominations too.
No, start ASAP.

Did Sexy just nominate a Flaming Lips song? The hell is happening to the world?

SC you changed your mind! great

GBG I've changed my link in Band of Gold as Chyp pointed out they'd messed around with the video at the end. Could you change it in the from page for me please. I've also got Bula Bula as being from the name of the cd not the band which is Mabulu. A daft mistake as I bought that cd at one of their concerts!

Did Sexy just nominate a Flaming Lips song? The hell is happening to the world?
I've always liked that song. I bought the CD when it first came out (don't have it anymore, though). I was a hipster before it was hip.

SC you changed your mind! great

GBG I've changed my link in Band of Gold as Chyp pointed out they'd messed around with the video at the end. Could you change it in the from page for me please. I've also got Bula Bula as being from the name of the cd not the band which is Mabulu. A daft mistake as I bought that cd at one of their concerts!

Okay, I think I got these changes fixed in the first post. Please just double-check that I got them right. Thank You.