Survivor: Superheroes vs Supervillains gameplay and challenge thread

Tools    

Stupid question that you probably answered time. What does it mean that someone else is holding our card?

I think we should fight for the right to have S.C. on our team.

He would obviously give "his:" team a huge advantage.

I saythe winne rof the next challenge gets S.C. on their team, even if he does not want to be.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
I have to wonder what will win Mofie game of the year: Big Brother, Survivor 1, Survivor 2, or Survivor Superhero Vs. Villains

I think we should fight for the right to have S.C. on our team.

He would obviously give "his:" team a huge advantage.

I saythe winne rof the next challenge gets S.C. on their team, even if he does not want to be.
^^^^ 100% agree, but SC may have something to say about it. He has it in for The Usual Suspect in a T-100 kind of way.

(You know, The Terminator. Why do I just know that zinger fell flat.)

I say the winner of the next challenge gets S.C. on their team, even if he does not want to be.
No, the loser should get me on their team.

I have to wonder what will win Mofie game of the year: Big Brother, Survivor 1, Survivor 2, or Survivor Superhero Vs. Villains
Survivor 2 was the most intense. Though I wasn't here for Big Brother 1.

Chappie doesn't like the real world
Stupid question that you probably answered time. What does it mean that someone else is holding our card?
Ok it works like this. Rauld and 7thson will now get to trade cards with anyone other than each other. The card you are holding is has player Pts. When the challenge is called however many total player points combined you have is your total. The person holding the most player points wins. (You'll have more than one card by then) Because Rauld and 7thson had the highest score, they can take whatever card they want from whoever and that person will know hold whatever card they had. Make sense?

Everyone can save whatever card they have so it makes it easy for you to know what card you have instead of having to look at that list.

Come play, Sexy. I know you'll participate. I'm not sure which team you'll be on but right now it's looking like the heroes have less people.

Also if people want him on their team, you can always use your persuasion to make that happen.

If you want in, I'll make you a card.

Thanks guys for the compliments on the cards. I was a little bit embarrassed to show them, but I do like Mr. Sparkle's.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
I can keep the card I have though right?

I would like to, anyway.

I don't know why, but a couple weeks ago I read most of the Big Brother thread and was laughing like crazy.

Rauld. Of course you can keep your card. Now 7thson gets to make a trade.

Sexy, what were your superhero/villain that you liked again?

Sexy, what were your superhero/villain that you liked again?
My superhero was Mad Max. (does he even count as a superhero??)

My villain was Mr. Freeze -- Arnold Schwarzenegger's character from Batman & Robin. Though I also wouldn't mind being Poison Ivy.

Cool. You are with the heroes until we know differently. Also you have to pick 2 superpowers. They are listed in the very first post of this thread.

Remember villains. You have a tribal council and are voting someone off. Someone may want to poke Slob and see if he is still in the game or what he is up to.

Same on the hero side. You may want to get conformation from Nostromo, Winter and Optimus as to wether or not they are playing. I need to get this all straightened out before next challenge.

Can I list my powers here or do I need to PM you in private?
Pm them.

You'll just hold your own card until someone forces a trade with you, or you get to trade.