The Return of Godoggo's Creature Feature Tournament

Tools    

Chappie doesn't like the real world
As promised here is your second place tournament.

Rules

1. If you sign up for nominations, keep checking the thread so we can get noms in in a timely manner.
2. Please post your nomination like this Movie - Director. That way I don't have a ton of work to do when it comes time to post them.
3. You must have seen both movies to vote in a match. Please be honest and abide by this rule. Rounds will last for a week so you can watch a movie or two if needed and if you ask me to extend the time on a round, I will.
4. For the sake of this tournament, creature feature will be defined as anything not human or humanoid or that which once was human. I'll have other tournaments to fit those movies another time.

So who's in?

me why not ...

Yay. I'm probably going to leave this open until tomorrow after I get off work. I'd like to have four or five more people join.

I just noticed the title is a play on creature feature titles. I thought you had run a similar tournament before.

You did, HK and thanks for joining this one. Ok everyone you get 7 nominations a piece. Derek, since you were the first to sign up you get eight.

Remember to read the rules so you know what is eligible and how I want the nominations posted.

Thanks for joining!