Nightmare on Elm Street Remake

Tools    

reservoir dogs circa 1881
ive been thinking about this and ive finally realised that billy bobs perfect for the role just think how many of us are already having disturbing nightmares caused by mr thorntons acting,inspired casting if you ask me!

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
If this is def coming out it will be interesting to see it as slug said there are always different actors playing the same role most famous is Bond. But I shall give it a go as I always do but I think is there really need to do another one in the series?

Well saying that im really hyped for the new Fri 13th, maybe this will be good only time will tell. Even tho my first thought was "Why"

A system of cells interlinked

The King of Movies
Englund even said once, that he was the only person that could play Freddy others whys it would be stupid.

Oh well at least we get another horror remake (no sarcasm).

Yep, just like with Halloween. The classic Nick Castle/The Shape. The mystery of why Michael Myers was the way he was . . . Now you people feel my pain.
Remakes usually blow!

If what I heard is true, then I can't imagine Billy Bob Thornton getting this part. I heard that Robert Englund wanted the part, but he was told that he was too old. Sure, he has 8 years on Billy Bob Thornton, but who are we kidding . . .

He's cute when he's not dressed up like a psycho killer.

Haunted Heart, Beautiful Dead Soul
all i have to say on this topic is billy bob is NOT and i repeat NOT scary enough to play freddie.....

better yet..............................HELL NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

What the hell are they thinking?
This doesn't sound like such a bad idea. Besides they are remaking Friday the 13th.

Billy Bob Thorton does sort of sound like a pretty good choice now.

Let's try to be broad-minded about this
god the remake of Halloween was one of the worst movies ever made IMO. The entire mystery surrounding Michael Meyers that was pretty much the most appealing part of it all was ruined. I hate that all horror movies wanna do is give explanations for everything and if they delve into Freddy's childhood like they did with Michael's i'll implode

god the remake of Halloween was one of the worst movies ever made IMO. The entire mystery surrounding Michael Meyers that was pretty much the most appealing part of it all was ruined. I hate that all horror movies wanna do is give explanations for everything and if they delve into Freddy's childhood like they did with Michael's i'll implode

The Halloween remake was awesome!
Most un-fans even enjoyed it lol

it'd be cool if it weren't Michael and if they weren't trying to explain how he got this way i don't know how he got that way i just know that he's awesome and yeah i hate knowing... and they killed Loomis! wtf!

it'd be cool if it weren't Michael and if they weren't trying to explain how he got this way i don't know how he got that way i just know that he's awesome and yeah i hate knowing... and they killed Loomis! wtf!
Supposedly theyre making another Halloween!

laaame. i'm goin to Valleyscare now so i can get scared shitless by people in masks lolol

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
Okay, just don't shoot the messenger.

Producers Brad Fuller and Andrew Form today confirmed to ShockTillYouDrop.com that the A Nightmare on Elm Street reboot has received the green light with shooting to start in the spring. Wesley Strick (Cape Fear) wrote the script which is intended to re-imagine the dream-hopping teen killer.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I still say Thornton is a bad choice as Freddy! Im going to watch this when it comes out as Im a massive fan of the series but the thought of Thornton trying to be Freedy makes my skin crawl.

On the subject of Halloween Remake I really enjoyed it, I can see why fans didnt enjoy it due to the whole mystory around Michael but I really did think it was a cool film.