Nightmare on Elm Street Remake

Tools    

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Reports are the Billy Bob Thorton will be Freddy Krueger.

No word on directing, or anything else I believe.

Oh, except one thing is also confirmed.

This sucks.

Suspect's Reviews

reservoir dogs circa 1881
billy bob thornton as freddy krueger ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha wait my sides have just bust let me just stitch it....ha ha ha ha ha ha talking of horror remakes danny devito has just been cast as jason voorhees in friday the 13th remake what a crock!

Never Rub Another Mans Rhubarb.
NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Not Billy Bob Thorton! I hate that creepy sleezy bas##rd!!!

Then again Freddy is creepy.

IMDB mentions Wes Craven but not if he will be involved directly or not, I really hope he is though.

I read the other day that Robert Englund was returning to portray the role for Freddy Kruger. Billy Bob Thorton? Probally with details about how he became a killer, ends up to a sequel for Sling Blade. Oh give me a break. I'm sure it's Robert Englund, if not - then uh-oh.

[punches him in the face, grabs him and points his gun right at his throat] I never said anything about the FBI. She's my partner, ese. And if anything happens to her, I will find you and I will kill you. I won't think twice. Come here, look in my eyes. [pushes barrel of the gun into his mouth and cocks it] Look at my face. If anything happens to her, I will kill you. This is between you and me, and nobody sees, nobody knows.

Shocking. Freddy Krueger is a unique and iconic character but more importantly Robert Englund nailed it, a remake really isn't suited to ANOES unlike most that take a generic concept (most slashers) and recasting a perfect performance.

Never Rub Another Mans Rhubarb.
I think it's been confirmed that Robert Englund defiantly won't be reprising his role as Freddy, which totally sucks. They never even asked him. He'll probably cameo in it, which is good.

I think it's been confirmed that Robert Englund defiantly won't be reprising his role as Freddy, which totally sucks. They never even asked him.
It does suck.
All through the movie, I would be thinking, "where is Robert Englund?"
But this happends.
Bruno Kirby should have been in the 2nd, City Slickers move too.
How many guys have played Batman in the movies?
After awhile, I just say, whatever.

A PHD in Whiskey and Stonerology
It does suck.
All through the movie, I would be thinking, "where is Robert Englund?"
But this happends.
Bruno Kirby should have been in the 2nd, City Slickers move too.
How many guys have played Batman in the movies?
After awhile, I just say, whatever.
*thinks about the Bond movies*

Yeah, after awhile that's just about all you can do. It can still be disappointing, though.

A PHD in Whiskey and Stonerology
Well they can manipulate the voice with some degree of ease: since we're on the Batman subject look at Nolan's voice when in costume in TDK... but really you need look no farther than hip-hop, the song Lollipop comes to mind for "significant voice manipulation".