New Trailers Here!

Tools    

This looks good. Ron Howard directing and a powerhouse cast with Colin Farrell, Viggo Mortenson and Joel Edgerton.

wait winona ryder is back? since when? :O
Well, like I said, Stranger Things was the first time I'd seen her onscreen in years. But since then I seem to remember her being in a romcom of some type. Maybe with Keanu Reeves?

I checked IMDb it and it was called Destination Wedding. But I also ran across Homefront which I'd seen and forgotten she was in. So maybe not the first thing she's been in in years but she's definitely the star in GitN.

Well, like I said, Stranger Things was the first time I'd seen her onscreen in years. But since then I seem to remember her being in a romcom of some type. Maybe with Keanu Reeves?

I checked IMDb it and it was called Destination Wedding. But I also ran across Homefront which I'd seen and forgotten she was in. So maybe not the first thing she's been in in years but she's definitely the star in GitN.
ohhh okay i knew she was married to keanu reeves. i dont think i seen those movies but destination weddings looks so funny i will watch it tonight after ms marvel
i love some of her movies especially old ones