Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

The trick is not minding
Watching The Blue Angel.
Are there versions where the German is sub titled?
Tubi doesn’t have them, and the video I found On line doesn’t either. What gives?
Half in English, half in German, but I can’t understand the German without subs.

Watching The Blue Angel.
Are there versions where the German is sub titled?
Tubi doesn’t have them, and the video I found On line doesn’t either. What gives?
Half in English, half in German, but I can’t understand the German without subs.
I sent you a link.

You also posted that at just the right time as I'm going to go to bed in like 5 minutes.

Admire the ability to make this as fast-paced and action-driven as Breaking Bad.
I don’t think I’ve ever seen this. Excellent cast. Have put it in Netflix Q.

Might go on to watch some Industry tonight.
One of the very best shows ever. Desperately want a second season.

I don’t think I’ve ever seen this. Excellent cast. Have put it in Netflix Q.
Oh, wow, go on and watch it asap, it’s absolutely by far the best stock market film out there. It’s outstanding. Better than The Big Short & The Wolf of Wall Street & whatnot.

I haven’t been diligent in watching Industry back to back, which is what I usually do, so will start over.

I haven’t been diligent in watching Industry back to back, which is what I usually do, so will start over.
I’ve seen the entire thing twice. Amusing that Cardiff filled in for London.

Ha, no way! Didn’t know that. I suppose anything goes for the undiscerning. Will pay some extra attention.
The ending went over my head completely until Reddit got me sorted.

Movie Forums Extra
Watching some documentary about LGBT conversion therapy camps.... pretty much everything you'd expect. But I couldn't be bothered to search for anyhting.

Weird film. I’m no conservationist, but the whole thing is so depressing. Humanity pretty much deserves to become extinct.

For once, this is one where the sex is kind of random? But why not. I like it.
Also the soundtrack is one of my favourite arias of all time, Pergolesi’s Stabat Mater Dolorosa. What a treat. This was so hard to find, too.

Watched it a couple weeks ago. Was disappointed
Same here - I wasn’t even a fan of Part I, but this was, indeed, underwhelming. Gotta give it to Krasinski, though, the plotting/action/pacing is good.

Best part of waking up
Jurassic World: Dominion