Movie about Virtual reality Helmet Videogame

Tools    

A father and his son buy a new video game product: "a helmet" When they put it on, they enter a fighting video game where the scene where they choose their clothing (ninja) is shown. A short circuit prevents them from removing their helmets, they can only get out if they defeat all the enemies on each level. There's a funny kung fu fighter, a woman in chains, and the final level is a combat event against a wrestler (if I remember correctly). Its maybe 90`s movie

I try to search in youtube but i dont find anything

Uhmm, no sorry ;(. It's strange, as if it hadn't existed...

I remember her for that first fighter who imitated a monkey and the premise of "Getting into" the video game through the helmet.

Maybe it was an Asian movie, but I remember they were American actors.

Uhmm, no sorry ;(. It's strange, as if it hadn't existed...

I remember her for that first fighter who imitated a monkey and the premise of "Getting into" the video game through the helmet.

Maybe it was an Asian movie, but I remember they were American actors.
whats the genre?

It could be said that it has an adventure part because it is a video game, but for the most part it is more suspenseful since their lives are at stake.

It could be said that it has an adventure part because it is a video game, but for the most part it is more suspenseful since their lives are at stake.
oh okay i know on google would have alot of virtual reality movies list but hopefully i find it

I mainline Windex and horse tranquilizer
Are you sure it's a movie? It sounds a bit like the virtual reality episode of The X-Files

Tomato Necromancy - now with Vitamin R!
https://www.movieforums.com/communit...ad.php?t=65140