The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

Society ennobler, last seen in Medici's Florence
This Friday evening, at Sofia south park, started the annual "A to Jazz" festival.
The headliner of the first day was John McLaughlin and his band. I've managed to take some photos for the record.

Early taking the position with our bikes and beers:

Later I've advanced closer to the stage to photograph Mr. McLaughlin:

With the heat index it has been over 100į the last two days.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

You ready? You look ready
OMG where did u get those? i want one for my new apartment :O
Amazon. Thereís tons of options on there. These are 2 ft pieces at 9w each with 395-400nm wavelength. Lots of visible light, so they do a good job for my indented application. But I think I could use 4 more at some point.

ᱬWanda Maximoff-Scarlet WitchᱬElizabeth Olesnᱬ
Amazon. Thereís tons of options on there. These are 2 ft pieces at 9w each with 395-400nm wavelength. Lots of visible light, so they do a good job for my indented application. But I think I could use 4 more at some point.
oh are they big in the parcels tho liker is delivery expensive?

\m/ Fade To Black \m/

My newest ink

~When im listening to Metallica, Nothing else matters~

N3wt's Movie Reviews New DVD Thread Top-100

Jeez, here's a blast from the past. I thought we'd lost you forever, @n3wt Good to see you back around the place.

I think I need 4 more blacklights

Giving me hella The Fountain vibes
What are they for?

What are they for?
The black lights or the wall decor? The wall decor glows with the lights, but the lights are just mood lighting. Basically itís all just decoration.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Jeez, here's a blast from the past. I thought we'd lost you forever, @n3wt Good to see you back around the place.
Cheers mate Iíve been meaning to come back for ages but life happens and then I couldnít remember my log in details but yoda sorted it for me

Cheers mate Iíve been meaning to come back for ages but life happens and then I couldnít remember my log in details but yoda sorted it for me
Yeah, life has a habit of doing that.

What is an Instax printer?
It's a device that prints Instax Mini sized photos. About the size of a credit card.

https://instax.com/mini_link/en/

I bought the Mini 11 yesterday which uses the same instant film.

https://instax.com/mini11/en/

Same technology as the good ole Polaroids of yore.

Flash vs flash covered by gaffer's tape