recommend me movies but TITLES ONLY (no comments/information)

Tools    

The OP wanted those movie recommendations almost one year ago. I can just about guarantee that the OP ain't reading this thread anymore.
He’s still plowing through the recommendations since we never heard from him again.

The last thing I want to do is to go into a movie "blind", or deaf for that matter.

On the contrary, this can be a great way to watch movies.

OP seems to be gone, but I just wanted to get that off of my chest since half of the people I know who go to movies want to know everything and the other ones want to know nothing. The "nothing" group get mad if you tell them that "Slaughter VII, The Reckoning" is a horror movie. I'm somewhere in between.

Sometimes I like going into a movie so blind that I don't even know the title. Not infrequently it's a movie it'll turn out I've never even heard of before.

The OP wanted those movie recommendations almost one year ago. I can just about guarantee that the OP ain't reading this thread anymore.
I am reading it now! xD

He’s still plowing through the recommendations since we never heard from him again.
I actually only ended up fully watching The Invisible Guest (contratiempo). But I really LOVED it. I ended up watching some of the lead actor's other appearances like the show The Innocent (entertaining but from memory I think I thought it dragged on and got convoluted or something like that towards the end) and a short film called Easy Money (both were pretty good), and films Cross the Line and The Occupant (which werent so good).

I ended up also watching the Italian remake of The Invisible Guest made a few years later called The Invisible Witness. Which in my opinion wasnt as good as the original.
WARNING: "spoiler for The Invisible Witness" spoilers below
Part of me thinks its because the acting just wasnt as convincing but part of me thinks its probably because they changed basically nothing about the movie from the original so I knew everything that was gonna be said and was gonna happen- though its probably a bit of both?

I tried watching Cube, Green Room and The Best Offer. I think I just got distracted on the first two after just watching for a few minutes.
WARNING: "spoiler for The Best Offer" spoilers below
I was like maybe 2/3's of the way through The Best Offer and was kinda turned off by how it seemed like it turned into a romance/rom-com (which are perfectly fine genres but I was more interested in the focus of the movie in the beginning).

Oh and also. I had already watched Triangle before I even made this thread (good movie too).

Colossus: The Forbin Project
The 10th Victim

In case someone is also looking for recommendations on this thread, I thought I'd contribute some suggestions too from some of the things Ive watched since a year ago when I made this post that I've enojyed:

Dual
The Night House
The Belko Experiment
The Hunt
Severance (not a movie)
American Psycho
Vivarium