Locations of movies you have visited

Tools    

I thought of this thread when I was looking through all my many holidays trips I have taken and didn't know I was photographing some iconic buildings that were sets for various movies.

If you have visited any sites or if you want too then I'm going to put some pictures up for you all too see.

Enjoy

The first one was when I visited Christ Church college in Oxford.

Just so people know I am not claiming these pictures as my own. My pictures are crap quality I just needed something of good enough quality.

I am not claiming them as my own just so people know.

Are you just showing pictures of the places you visited, or are those actually the photos you took?
Just showing pictures. I'm not claiming these as my own.
My pictures are terrible and won't show the magnificent details in them.

The next one was when I just thought it was a couple of pillars but I was so wrong. Let's see if you know where and what film it is.

I was just wondering. One of my friends has a really nice near-professional camera that could possibly take pictures like that.
I don't know who took them like I said I just needed pictures to show it better. I have all of them on my phone but phone pictures are crap

My phone takes better pictures than my camera does. But my camera is also really old, and was fairly cheap at the time haha.
My phone is a crappy one that has a grainy picture for some reason. I don't have a camera surprisingly. I think I should get one haha.

I'd love to visit the pyramids. That's it though Egypt sounds like a scary place now. My friend went when he was a kid and loved it.

Do you know what film location it is? And it's in Jordan

How old is your phone, if you don't mind me asking?
5 years old. Really need to invest in a newer one

I thought it was the temple from the Last Crusade at first, but it doesn't really look the same.
It's the resting place of the holy grail in Indiana Jones.

That's what I thought it was when I first saw it, but then I looked up pictures from the movie and it didn't really look the same. Weird. Maybe they adjusted something for the film?