Random Acts Of Kindness Towards Sick/Injured Animals.

Tools    

Awww, I love bird stories. Love his name - Crash. Brilliant.
And I love that he came out in better shape than the truck he hit.
Can't remember where your pet snake is BOP?? 🐍

In her cage. (What are you asking?)

In her cage. (What are you asking?)
I meant her pic that you posted wanted to have another look and to ask what type of snake she is? I'm kinda fascinated.

I meant her pic that you posted wanted to have another look and to ask what type of snake she is? I'm kinda fascinated.
Oh. It's in the "Pets" thread. She's a ball python/royal python. She's about ten years old and about 1.2 meters long.

She's about ten years old and about 1.2 meters long.
Why do you use meters? Didn’t know we were metric in America.

Lulu is house trained now, she sits by the back door when she wants to go into mums garden, and when she's at my place she sits by the inner door that leads to the front door, she learnt quite quickly, i've always said dogs are clean and do try to use the same place when they need to go. My nephews adore her and the eldest takes her jogging with him, so she's getting plenty of exercise, when they return she always has big gulps of water then jumps onto the settee and has a sleep.

She's about ten years old and about 1.2 meters long.
Why do you use meters? Didn’t know we were metric in America.
I was answering Dannii's question. (She's not in America.) Anyway I think it's a good habit -- we all SHOULD be metric.

I was answering Dannii's question. (She's not in America.) Anyway I think it's a good habit -- we all SHOULD be metric.
Why?

So we can at least look (if not actually be) less backward, compared to the rest of the world.
Nobody thinks America is backward. I like it that we haven’t gone metric. We’re individual.

Tell you what. You humor me and measure things in meters, and I promise not to spell it "humour" or "metres".
Speaking of spelling, I only realized last year that glamour here is not spelled glamor. I never knew that before.

Speaking of spelling, I only realized last year that glamour here is not spelled glamor. I never knew that before.
Now that you mention it, I didn't realize that either (not that the word generally applies to me or my life).

Our cat Pixie died yesterday of old age. My husband searched for her all day & eventually found her in the woodpile in which she was born. She was our first kitten & later cat. It was always amusing to see how she had made my husband her devoted slave.

Our cat Pixie died yesterday of old age. My husband searched for her all day & eventually found her in the woodpile in which she was born. She was our first kitten & later cat. It was always amusing to see how she had made my husband her devoted slave.

Jesus, very sorry

Oh no! That's terrible news, so sorry, Stirchley.

Thank you so much. And Cricket’s black cat died today at the same age as Pixie.

Thank you so much. And Cricket’s black cat died today at the same age as Pixie.
I know. I just told my boyfriend and he told me to look at Facebook. One of my best friend also lost her cat yesterday. Also a black cat (but young). I'm devastated for all 3 of you.

I know. I just told my boyfriend and he told me to look at Facebook. One of my best friend also lost her cat yesterday. Also a black cat (but young). I'm devastated for all 3 of you.
As I told Cricket, the loss of my 10 month old kitten last summer almost killed me. Literally. When the vet called to tell me he had died, the pain in my chest was so bad the vet told me to hang up & call him back. I am still devastated.

Pixie had a wonderful life & if only all our respective pets died like she did. She put her head down in her woodpile & went to heaven. I’m gonna cry now ....

*hugs*

I'm so sorry, Stirchley. It's going to kill me when it's my turn. My black cat is my shadow. I can't even think about her not being with me. I can only send hugs...know I'm crying with you.