Ed Wood DVD(recalled) is worth???

Tools    

In Tyler We Trust
Dear fellow readers,

ed wood dvd released feb 4 2004 is recalled from the selves cause of a stupid mistake like someguy forgot to sign the release form or something. Anyways i checked Amazon and they said the next released date for Ed Wood was 2010 Jan 1 thats like 6 YEARS FROM now. Some Manage to leak into the stores and people got there hands on it on eBay the DVD goes to 50 - 150$$$ thats alot for a 1 disc dvd isnt it? How much would you pay for this dvd? or just wait until 2010? damn you Tim Burton WHY 2010!?

Originally Posted by Psion
Dear fellow readers,

ed wood dvd released feb 4 2004 is recalled from the selves cause of a stupid mistake like someguy forgot to sign the release form or something. Anyways i checked Amazon and they said the next released date for Ed Wood was 2010 Jan 1 thats like 6 YEARS FROM now. Some Manage to leak into the stores and people got there hands on it on eBay the DVD goes to 50 - 150$$$ thats alot for a 1 disc dvd isnt it? How much would you pay for this dvd? or just wait until 2010? damn you Tim Burton WHY 2010!?

Originally Posted by Psion
Jrs a DVD that has been recalled off the Selves that was released Feb 4 2004 was Ed Wood DVD. Some guy probably forgot to sign the release form or something anyways the next date on Amazon that says it going be released is Jan 1 2010. But some Ed Wood DVDs leaked out to stores around the US and people manage to get there hands on it and people who are smart are selling those DVD for 50-150 dollars on eBay. My friend ran to the store when he heard it came out and brought around 3 copies the place i hear where most people got it from was sma goody i order mine off ebay for 51 that includes shipping and handling.

Source: HERE

Are you sure it is your friend who is trying to sell this movie on ebay...

Anyway, if I was interested in buying it, I would do just exactly what Holden advised doing HERE

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

ok its useless to buy the dvd for the 50-100 price tag on ebay unless you ABOSOLUTELY need it now. its going to be released, its just got some rights the legal people need to clear up about the music used in the film. but none the less it will be released. just don't waste your money.

Arthur: If I asked you where the hell we were, would I regret it?
Ford: We're safe.
Arthur: Oh good.
Ford: We're in a small galley cabin in one of the spaceships of the Vogon Constructor Fleet.
Arthur: Ah, this is obviously some strange use of the word safe that I wasn't previously aware of.

This seems kind of dumb when you could just as easily order the r2 version for much less than 50-100.... sure you might need to use a nifty code to make your dvd player region free but it's a small price to pay.

Ed Wood has been on IFC channel several times. Find someone near you who has the pay channel and a video recorder and see it that way.