Vote for your Favourite Hitchcock Film!

Tools    

What is your all time favourite Hitch Film?
16.18%
11 votes
The Birds (1963)
26.47%
18 votes
Psycho (1960)
23.53%
16 votes
North by Northwest (1959)
4.41%
3 votes
Vertigo (1958)
0%
0 votes
The Man Who Knew Too Much (1956)
0%
0 votes
To Catch a Thief (1955)
16.18%
11 votes
Rear Window (1954)
4.41%
3 votes
Dial M for Murder (1954)
1.47%
1 votes
Rebecca (1940)
7.35%
5 votes
OTHER (Rope, The 39 Steps, Topaz, Notorious, Marnie, Strangers on a Train etc..)
68 votes. You may not vote on this poll

I See You When You're Sleeping
The Birds when I was small, was the most scariest thing I ever saw. To do this day I don't trust them and hide my eyes when they approach. I've never fed or stroked one. I'm sure they get in the house at night and steal my bread.

Get Low, Get Low, Get Low
I chose Psycho. I though it was a great flick especially for it's time.

Plus a lady fan of PimpDaShizzle V2.0 and Most importantly JRS

Looks like it's between Psycho and North by Northwest so far… any tie breakers out there…

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Lets put a smile on that block
Yes its incredibly close! oh my the tension! Im torn really becuase i voted for Psycho but this weekend i should be watching North by Northwest so i'll get to see what the competition is...

Any more votes??

RIP www.moviejustice.com 2002-2010
Toss up between North by Northwest and Rebecca, but since I know North by Northwest will get more votes and I want it to win, I'm voting for that one

http://www.movieforums.com/community...ad.php?t=26201

I've only seen two of those Hitchcocks movies Blib so it would not seem fair to me to vote.

Originally Posted by Revenant
I've only seen two of those Hitchcocks movies Blib so it would not seem fair to me to vote.
That's it young man, go to your room, don't come out untill you have seen them all.

Originally Posted by Revenant
I've only seen two of those Hitchcocks <A TITLE="Click for more information about movies" STYLE="text-decoration: none; border-bottom: medium solid green;" HREF="http://search.targetwords.com/u.search?x=5977|1||||movies|AA1VDw">movies</A> Blib so it would not seem fair to me to vote.
I havnt seen them all through either yet Rev, but you can vote anyway! If you didnt like the two you saw very much then i suspec thers not much point in voting. this thread was really just for people who have seen some of hitchs films, and the ones they saw they absoloutly loved they can vote for

Originally Posted by blibblobblib
I havnt seen them all through either yet Rev, but you can vote anyway! If you didnt like the two you saw very much then i suspec thers not much point in voting. this thread was really just for people who have seen some of hitchs films, and the ones they saw they absoloutly loved they can vote for
I did really like them both, ( The Birds / Psycho), but still, with talk of the quality of the other films, I'm going to not vote.

Put me in your pocket...
My favorite is a tie between Rear Window and Rebecca...

...but I went ahead and voted for Rear Window.

So many good movies, so little time.
My 3 favorites :

1. North by Northwest - just a lot of fun to watch Cary Grant in this movie.

2. Rebecca - Olivier and Fountaine and George Sanders were great. Also 2 of my favorite character actors Nigel Bruce and C. Aubrey Smith. And as many times as I watch it I am still surprised by the plot turn.

3. Rear Window - to me Hitchcock's scariest.

"Those are my principles. If you don't like them I have others."- Groucho Marx

For me it either has to be Psycho or North By Northwest
Psycho is the movie that introduced me to Hitchcock and will always be one of favorites, but North by Northwest, I think is a lot more entertaining in every aspect. So, my vote goes to North by Northwest.

Put me in your pocket...
Originally Posted by Caitlyn
… anymore votes?
Can I vote agian? Pleeeeeease~~~~

My life isn't written very well.
The Birds. Not sure why, but I watch it everytime I get the chance. His technique is awesome in this film! And if you ever get a chance to visit Bodega Bay--where the movie was filmed--you'll see it hasn't changed much since the movie was made. It's still a creepy place every time I visit there.

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

waterisforcowards,waterma kesyouweak
1.North by Northwest
2.Psycho
3.The Birds
4.Shrek

All good Hitchcock flicks

Originally Posted by r3port3r66
The Birds. Not sure why, but I watch it everytime I get the chance. His technique is awesome in this film! And if you ever get a chance to visit Bodega Bay--where the movie was filmed--you'll see it hasn't changed much since the movie was made. It's still a creepy place every time I visit there.
I know exactly waht you mean! (not about visiting the placve it was filmed, but his technique.) I just absoloutly love watching the birds. As much as i love his over films, i really do think The Birds is the most entertaining to watch.

P.S sorry for my bad spelling. im a little drunk/

Originally Posted by reservoirdogs
1.North by Northwest
2.Psycho
3.The Birds
4.Shrek

All good Hitchcock flicks
Aaaah Shrek, one of Hitch's most popular thrillers. How did i miss this off the poll?

the teenage movie critic
I think personally that all his thrillers can not be judge because they are all basically equal. But as a child, the movie that scarred me the most (and also had me having nightmares for 2 weeks) was Psycho. Jesus, I had a phobia about getting to showers and closing the curtain. No joke!

Originally Posted by couch potato
I think personally that all his thrillers can not be judge because they are all basically equal. But as a child, the movie that scarred me the most (and also had me having nightmares for 2 weeks) was Psycho. Jesus, I had a phobia about getting to showers and closing the curtain. No joke!
Poor little couch potato, I don't think you are alone there, I think a lot of people had the same phobia after seeing that scene, not me of course.