Kill Bill Vol 1

Tools    

i wont give n e of the suprises away in this film,so dont worry this scene happens right at the start, okay so right at the start of the film when uma is layin on the ground and bill is talking to her, right b4 bill shoots her in tthe head she says somethin i couldnt completely understand it sounds like "bill...its your baby"[BOOM].did n e one else hear this,is this supposed to be hidden kinda or am i just asking the obvious.what do u think she is tryin to say?

Originally Posted by Nitro_69
i wont give n e of the suprises away in this film,so dont worry this scene happens right at the start, okay so right at the start of the film when uma is layin on the ground and bill is talking to her, right b4 bill shoots her in tthe head she says somethin i couldnt completely understand it sounds like "bill...its your baby"[BOOM].did n e one else hear this,is this supposed to be hidden kinda or am i just asking the obvious.what do u think she is tryin to say?
did you watch the end of the movie? and yes you understood her.

Arthur: If I asked you where the hell we were, would I regret it?
Ford: We're safe.
Arthur: Oh good.
Ford: We're in a small galley cabin in one of the spaceships of the Vogon Constructor Fleet.
Arthur: Ah, this is obviously some strange use of the word safe that I wasn't previously aware of.

Originally Posted by Nitro_69
ahah.. watch the last scene of the movie man...