Moulin Rouge

→ in
Tools    

I LOVED MOULIN ROUGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ewan McGregor is Sooooooo Yummy!!!! Anyone else have thoughts on that?

"Resident Evil 2:Apocolypse" Mila Jovavich
"Phone Booth" Colin Ferrel, Keifer Sutherland (2003)
"Pay it Forward" Haley Joel Osmond, Helen Hunt(2000)
"American Wedding" Jason Biggs, Alyson Hannigan(2003)
"Dogma" Ben Affleck, Matt Damon(1999)
"LOTR" 1,2 & 3 Vigo Mortenison, Elijah Wood (2002-2003)
"Thirteen" Holly Hunter, Nikkie Reed (2004)

I loved.........
the breathtaking costumes.......
the exaggerated musical numbers.............
the over-the-top style and decadence........ooh lar lar......
the whole extravagance of everything.........
the visual effects.......
and of course...........Ewan McGregor.....

"I'm your hell, I'm your dream.......I'm nothing in between.......You know you wouldn't want it any other way".........

"Listen, when I slap you, you'll take it and like it"..........Humphrey Bogart..........Maltese Falcon.......

Graze on my lips and if those hills be dry, stray lower, where the pleasant fountains lie...........William Shakespeare.......

But why is the rum gone?
It was really good

yeah it was a good movie, but i still reckon they shouldn't have told people that whats-her-face (Nicole, i really can't remember her character's name, watched it soooo long ago) was gonna die, would have created more suspense and crap

Lets put a smile on that block
Originally Posted by quiball
yeah it was a good movie, but i still reckon they shouldn't have told people that whats-her-face was gonna die, would have created more suspense and crap
Yeah i agree that poeple shouldnt tell other poeple that. Kinda ruins the film for people that havnt seen it.

Enemies are so stimulating.
you find out she is dead at the very begining of the film when ewan is writing his story on the typewriter. he says 'the woman i loved (or love) is....dead'. i think it works with the audience knowing she dies. it creates suspense because your like 'whens it going to happen' also your like 'omg is she going to die now' everytime she has a coughing fit thing. plus if people know she is going to die whilst watching some might try to convince themselves that she is not in fact going to die...or that maybe she wont die. anyway...as you might be able to tell...i love this film. its pretty much my favourite film in the whole world ever. nicole and ewan are fantastic in it. so so so glad ronan keating didnt get his part. god that would have ruined it.

god shes gorgeous...
I don't have Parkinson's. I inherited my shaking head from my grandfather Hepburn. I discovered that whisky helps stop the shaking. Problem is, if you're not careful, it stops the rest of you too. My head just shakes, but I promise you, it ain't gonna fall off!