Kubo and the Two Strings
0%
0 votes
Kung Fu Panda 3
0%
0 votes
Moana
7 votes. You may not vote on this poll

Tyler isn't here! Tyler went away! Tyler's gone!
Vote for your favorite Best Animated Feature to find out the Best Animated Feature of the decade.

https://www.movieforums.com/communit...ad.php?t=49866

Hey Mofo's!! I have compiled a list of awards for each year, which include all of the nominees for that particular award. All snubs from that category must be nominated by the MOFO's. Every week I will post 2 poles, starting with categories from 2016 and go in reverse chronological order. The winner of each category will go to face off against the other winners for title of Award of the Decade. In the lists below, the Winners for that year (voted by the academy) will be highlighted in BLUE, the Nominees will appear in BLACK and the added Snubs will be highlighted in RED. After the poles are over for a particular category the WINNERS (voted by the MOFO's) will appear at the top of the list highlighted and underlined in PURPLE.

If there are any Snubs you would like to add, add them in the comment section below but their will only be 12 nominees total for the poles. Even if a category is full, you can still nominate it, I'll just take out the least desirable of that particular category
(The Date Polls will go up will be posted to the right of the category, they will go up sometime in that timeframe)

Best Animated Feature (7/8-7/14)
Zootopia
Finding Dory
Kubo and the Two Strings
Kung Fu Panda 3
Moana

Movie Forums Extra
Zootopia is great and I have repeated it for more than 10 times