The 'Across The Decades' Song Tournament

Tools    

I switch it !

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Will this tournament start after Mojo's Movie Clips Tournament ends?

How long do I have to get noms in?
Will this tournament start after Mojo's Movie Clips Tournament ends?
This tournament won't begin until at least after the Valentines' one finishes.

As far as mojo's movie clip tournament goes it will totally depend on how much interest that garners and the number of players that would like to play both tourneys - if that tournament garners lots of interest or any of those that want to play both prefer them not to run concurrently then it would also wait until that one neared completion before beginning.

This tournament won't begin until at least after the Valentines' one finishes.

As far as mojo's movie clip tournament goes it will totally depend on how much interest that garners and the number of players that would like to play both tourneys - if that tournament garners lots of interest or any of those that want to play both prefer them not to run concurrently then it would also wait until that one neared completion before beginning.

Okay, Thanks. I'll like to play both if they're not run concurrently, but I don't know what's happening with Mojo's tournament because he hasn't mentioned it in a while.

Okay, Thanks. I'll like to play both if they're not run concurrently, but I don't know what's happening with Mojo's tournament because he hasn't mentioned it in a while.
Maybe drop him a pm nearer the time?

Maybe drop him a pm nearer the time?

I'm still working on my noms for that tournament, so he'll probably bump the thread before I'm finished anyway. But if he doesn't bump the thread soon, I'll PM him about it.

I'm still working on my noms for that tournament, so he'll probably bump the thread before I'm finished anyway. But if he doesn't bump the thread soon, I'll PM him about it.
All kewl - as you've probably already seen by the Valentines' thread he's a tad busy at the moment.

All kewl - as you've probably already seen by the Valentines' thread he's a tad busy at the moment.

Yes, I read that. We waited 3 days for him to vote, and then when he finally voted, he voted for the wrong song.

Yes, I read that. We waited 3 days for him to vote, and then when he finally voted, he voted for the right song.
Fixed it for ya

Was the other song your nom, or did you just hate my nom?
Certainly no hate involved, Minnie was mine .... I might dislike any number of songs but I rarely hate many and even then I usually reserve such a strong emotion for those that I didn't care for that were played to death making hearing them ad nauseum to an extent unavoidable.

MC for the Great Underground Circus
1940 - 1949 As time goes by - Dooley Wilson
1950 - 1959 Love me tender - Elvis
1960 - 1969 A whiter Shade of Pale - Procol Harum
1970 - 1979 Starless - King Crimson
1980 - 1989 Stay on these Roads - A-Ha
1990 - 1999 Black Hole Sun - Soundgarden
2000 - 2009 There There - Radiohead
2010 - present Violet Hill - Coldplay

Master of My Domain
[url="link"]Artist - Song Title[/URL*]. Remove asterisk.

If you're still not sure reply to one of the post that has the format and see how it's done.

MC for the Great Underground Circus
[url="link"]Artist - Song Title[/URL*]. Remove asterisk.

If you're still not sure reply to one of the post that has the format and see how it's done.
thanks you are a STAR