woman turning someone in,in phonebox

Tools    

Im looking for a movie i saw when i was younger,i have a feeling its fairly well known.

I think its about the jews and germany,i dont remember if its in english or german but its possible its german. I think its about someone hiding that they`re a jew,but im not sure as i only remember very small bits and pieces.
One thing i do remember though is that the main person who is hiding their identity is talking to someone they think is a friend.A very pretty blonde woman,very well dressed,defo upperclass. the woman then excuses herself..after abit the main person gets worried,and when he/she looks outside the window the woman is out there in the phonebooth turning him/her in.thats the only scene i remember perfectly.
The reason why i think its a movie about the jews and nazis is because i thiiink i remember there being scenes from the camps but im not sure.

pretty sure it was in colour. When he/she saw the woman in the phonebooth,the woman turned around and looked up and there was a close up of her face.So the mainperson knew he/she`dbeen caught out