TopsyPop

Tools    

This is a thread dedicated one of the biggest businesses in the world: useless celebrity gossip.

Whos getting married/divorced/married again,whose pregnant/cheating/releasing an album/arrested
if its not important enough to have its own thread,share here

I`ll start off with one of the most important news of the year,which was important enough to be in another thread but also important enough to be in this:

Britneys new album Glory is out 26/8 and is mandatory to buy.

The Rock VS Vin Diesel
apparantly these two did not hit it off whilst working together on Fast 8,the rock posted this on his instagram account:
"Some conduct themselves as stand up men and true professionals, while others don't. The ones that don't are too chicken s--- to do anything about it anyway. Candy asses."
whilst vin diesel just released a video saying he would tell everything,they did have a meet up off set to sort things out but apparantly that didnt work.

somehow the rock and instagram dont sit well with me its too girly

Thomas Gibson has been suspended and is written out of "Criminal Minds" till they decide his fate on show,after he kicked a writer in the shin during a disagreement when he was directing an episode.

The Rock VS Vin Diesel
apparantly these two did not hit it off whilst working together on Fast 8,the rock posted this on his instagram account:
"Some conduct themselves as stand up men and true professionals, while others don't. The ones that don't are too chicken s--- to do anything about it anyway. Candy asses."
whilst vin diesel just released a video saying he would tell everything,they did have a meet up off set to sort things out but apparantly that didnt work.

somehow the rock and instagram dont sit well with me its too girly
-cough-Publicity stunt-cough-

Movie comes out, everything is well again. Mark my words.

hah,oh i thought that movie had been out for ages,ive totally lost track off that franchise

In an update about criminal minds,Thomas Gibson has officially been fired

Apparently Lauren Bacall is rumoured to have recently died a second time - is that the type of goss you are looking for??

YES thats perfect,but in a tabloid world its ics or it didnt happen.
Fairy nuff I suppose.... will this one do??

Such a shame how she let herself go toward the end but I guess that was inevitable what with this being a re-run and all

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
yet her hair still looks better than mine :/
Show me. I will judge.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

not wearing any make up though
Is that a picture of you Topsy? I thought you were a girl. First CiCi and now Topsy, wth?!

Thomas Gibson has been suspended and is written out of "Criminal Minds" till they decide his fate on show,after he kicked a writer in the shin during a disagreement when he was directing an episode.
What

Is that a picture of you Topsy? I thought you were a girl. First CiCi and now Topsy, wth?!
noo hahaha unless you`re being sacastic,i was just kidding with that pic cos of the hairstyle

Theyve come to a decision - hes fired.

http://pagesix.com/2016/08/12/thomas...ium=SocialFlow