Best of Graham Norton/other chatshows

Tools    

Anyone else here watch Graham Norton? I think its incredibly funny and one of the most laidback shows,i also love that theres several celebs at once that chat to eachother and its actually about the guests not about the host I thought it would be fun to share different clips and stories told on the show. but other shows are welcomed aswell if you have any you think are funny.

Jonah Hill finding love on an airplane had me dying.

starts at 01:00

Graham Norton can be really good, it can be awkward as hell at times too though. Haven't watched it in about a year. Think my favourite Graham Norton moment or at least the one that made me laugh the most at the time, was in an episode with Jennifer Lopez, Karen Gillan and Alan Davies. Basically Graham went on a website where you send pictures of two people and they show you what their baby would look like, and Alan and Karens baby just looked hilarious.

Can only find a part 1 video of the episode that doesn't feature that part sadly.

haha..i watched back a years when he would just interview one and one,then at the end both of them together.THAT was awkward i think they`re very good at finding personalities that fit,though,theres always that one english comedian at the end of the couch to lighten the mood
you can easily tell when theres no comedian there!

haha..i watched back a years when he would just interview one and one,then at the end both of them together.THAT was awkward
I actually don't remember that. Was that So Graham Norton or V Graham Norton? I watched them when i was younger but barely remember them.

Had to youtube it cos i didnt know theres was a difference lol looks like its thats so graham norton.
i hated it when i was younger,i remember channel surfing and landed on his show,he then proceeded to on to one of those online live sex videos thing,and there was a girl there who played the flute with her privates or something.
luckily its changed a bit since then funnily enough kate Beckinsale was on last week and mentioned that,how fun that was,and it just seemed like the most try hard thing ever.

also i LOVE the red chair!

this has got to be one of my all time favourite.

anyone here actually speak welsh? I wanna know what the lady said in full! lol
also i felt this one was a bit cruel and too awkward tbh