dvd album?

Tools    

Not sure where to post this

But im tired of my dvds taking up so much space so i wanted to get one of those folders to put them in.
However i`d really want to keep the covers-kinda like a photoalbum where you have the cover on one side and the dvd on the other-or on the same side. Does anyone know of anything like that? or where to get it?
ive tried ebay but couldnt really find anything,though im not sure dvd album is the right term either

Believe it or not I asked my friend Gareth Oogle "help - I'm drowning in dvd cases and will have to live outside next week if I can't find a solution quickly"

That gave me this but to be honest the voice was so grating and it seemed like she was never either gonna shut up or get to the point and I couldn't get past the first twenty seconds so I re-asked Gareth "dvd album"

oh you!

i could only find the pocket ones and the ones with all the dvds in the front/back and the covers in folders in the middle.
but i`d still like one with hard pages though if they`re out there.or maybe i shall invente them and get rich! i could use the money..