Amber Heard and Johnny Depp divorce

Tools    

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
lol you havent. I guess shes mostly known for being beautiful.she doesnt like the limelight though-so she tries to stay under the radar which is one of the reasons i feel bad for her now. shes been very vocal about only wanting to be known for her talent. but shes a fairly average actress.

it says shes in the danish girl though,but i havent seen it so i cant speak for wether its good or not but its gotten some great reviews.

I saw The Danish Girl, and it was a pretty good movie, but it wasn't really my type of movie so I don't remember much about it. (I only watched it so I could vote in the Oscars poll. It's not a movie that I would have chosen to watch for any other reason.)

Heard wasnt why it was up for Oscars. This seems allot like Mel Gibsons problems only Heard wasnt smart enough to try and get Knocked Up First. Plus if depp wanted too hide he only has to build and house and move too his island. Does anyone else believe Depp lost it and smacked her with his cell hone across the jaw. All the years he was with That French women nor domestic claims.

Still an amazing actor tho.

Heard wasnt why it was up for Oscars. This seems allot like Mel Gibsons problems only Heard wasnt smart enough to try and get Knocked Up First. Plus if depp wanted too hide he only has to build and house and move too his island. Does anyone else believe Depp lost it and smacked her with his cell hone across the jaw. All the years he was with That French women nor domestic claims.
No offence mate but what?

Heard wasnt smart enough to try and get Knocked Up First.
Is this the movie you are talking about? Please tell me it is the movie?

No offence mate but what?

Is this the movie you are talking about? Please tell me it is the movie?
Well no its not a joke it happens all the time a younger actress isnt quite good enough finds a well established rich actor and they pretend to be completely in love with that actor and then the divorce papers are in the mail.

Weither she is or is not many will say and think she is a gold digger and does it show he being depp smacked her with the iphone or is that her story.
I have not read the article but isnt it a bit early too take sides. People have not even heard his side yet. My porblem is i dont know enough private information. Now if Depp has had a series of domestic abuse then this is different. But mostly Depp when drinks seems too be by himself.

Bare In Mind I am not taking a side per say im just saying dont know enough Info. And how do we know she isnt a crazy women behind close doors. I think we know more about depp then heard thats my view.

Well no its not a joke it happens all the time a younger actress isnt quite good enough finds a well established rich actor and they pretend to be completely in love with that actor and then the divorce papers are in the mail.

Weither she is or is not many will say and think she is a gold digger and does it show he being depp smacked her with the iphone or is that her story.
I have not read the article but isnt it a bit early too take sides. People have not even heard his side yet. My porblem is i dont know enough private information. Now if Depp has had a series of domestic abuse then this is different. But mostly Depp when drinks seems too be by himself.
Mm, Depp has had history in his youth of wrecking hotel rooms, and its been heavily rumored hes an opium/heroin addict. The same rumor mill that labeled Jack Nicholson a cocaine user (he was). Depp is no angel, and this had mid-life crisis written all over it. She seemed like she was really in love with him, This is a off-color example - there was that video that was hacked of her nude message to him, and that was after they were married. That seems like authentic enthusiasm toward their relationship on her part. No I dont think shes a gold digger. I think Mel Gibsons ex more a gold digger than Heard.

Bare In Mind I am not taking a side per say im just saying dont know enough Info. And how do we know she isnt a crazy women behind close doors. I think we know more about depp then heard thats my view.
I'm Agree with this ^

Well i haven't commented on the accusations so far because i don't have a clue whether they are true or not. Still Ned has turned this into a horrible (possible) victim bashing thread, reminds me of people jumping to accuse Bill Cosby's accusers of being gold diggers and it honestly disgusts me.

I'm not judging Depp because there is not enough information yet but it is pretty sickening how quick some jump on the accuser and start accusing them of all sorts. No amounts of "Bare In Mind I am not taking a side per say im just saying dont know enough Info. And how do we know she isnt a crazy women behind close doors. I think we know more about depp then heard thats my view." works for me just makes me think you are covering all bases in case you are wrong

first off,talent doesnt always have anything to do with making it big. shes had numerous changes to,mostly due to the magazines interest in her but shes declined.if she had used him she would have milked it alot more imo
also this relationship didnt really do her any favours as she was basicly hated for marrying him ala catherine zeta jones.
Gold digger as you put being one of the insults hurled at her.

second of all,just because he hit her (if he did) doesnt mean hes hit other women. hes now a middel aged not so good looking guy and his last movies hasnt done so well. hes always been adored by the public and media but they started turning on him when he married someone half his age.all those things can play into this.
and he has had a rep for being a violent drunk,just not to women.
even if he had hurt vanessa though,i doubt she would state so publicly.

anywho,i personally think the pics speak for themself however if im wrong im wrong.
my main concern really is the police leaking pictures of battered women to the press just like they did with Rihanna.

anywho,i personally think the pics speak for themself however if im wrong im wrong.
my main concern really is the police leaking pictures of battered women to the press just like they did with Rihanna.
Now Im just guessing and talking out my arse here, but I think they do that because of disgust what they feel celebrities can get away with. Cops arent gonna mark out for a Chris Brown or Johnny Depp type at least. Hey, it doesnt smear Rihanna or Heards name by doing it. Yes its "unethical" but another way of looking at it is warning people from the violent.

Thats a very nice way of looking at it
im a bit more cynical though It was two female police officers who sold the pics of rihanna for quite a nice sum of money.although it might do some good as in the public condemning it and chris Brown,it still humiliated her.And it might
scare celebrities off from leaving/telling if something happenes to them.i mean if i were a celeb id be terrified of telling the police private matters,or my doctor,and hey,just remove gynocologist from my schedule all together!
also i have a problem with the pics being passed of as entertainment.

But i do like your view on it-ive never thought of it like that before.

I likely am wrong about the whole thing Im just saying we know more about Depp then Heard. I feel very sorry for the girl if it was a horrible marriage but seems like after his mom died was like the cut off time for her and thats the only odd thing that makes me say hold up here. And a while back Depp had her car remodeled and she seemed more in love with her car then depp.

Ive seen the thing about his mother come up on other forums aswell.
but if it was publicity stunt i dont think she would have chosen now,leaving him right after his mother died really doesnt make her look good. Also,hes out of town so if she was scared of him now really would be the time for her to leave.

I dont hate the girl at all liked her very much in Drive Angry with Cage. Im just saying has depp had issue s with hitting women he is with. Thats my question if not could we assume it was just a one time punch because idk his mom was maybe ill and he was a bit upset.

Im just saying we know more about Depp then Heard.
That is not relevant at all, not sure why you keep bringing it up. We actually don't know either of them at all unless you personally know Depp or if you believe what you see in the media is how he actually is to people who know him.

And a while back Depp had her car remodeled and she seemed more in love with her car then depp.
How the hell would you know this? It is weird enough you knowing he had her car remodeled but my god you now know how she feels.

I likely am wrong about the whole thing Im just saying we know more about Depp then Heard. I feel very sorry for the girl if it was a horrible marriage but seems like after his mom died was like the cut off time for her and thats the only odd thing that makes me say hold up here. And a while back Depp had her car remodeled and she seemed more in love with her car then depp.
The fact this happened so soon after his Mom dying, yeah thats ugly. If she was the calculating gold digging type though then she would have known this would be the worst time to do it.

Ive seen the thing about his mother come up on other forums aswell.
but if it was publicity stunt i dont think she would have chosen now,leaving him right after his mother died really doesnt make her look good. Also,hes out of town so if she was scared of him now really would be the time for her to leave.
Bare in mind She is taller then depp. I mean Johnny hardly strikes imposing fear type of an abuser. But he has played crazy characters.