Amber Heard and Johnny Depp divorce

Tools    

Not sure where to post this.

She has filed a restraining order against him,and claims hes been physically violent towars her during their short marriage.

Last straw was when he threw an iphone in her face and offered her money to stay quiet. She filed for divorce the following monday morning.

theres several pictures of her bruised face out there leaked from the police but i refuse to post them. such a shame celebrities cant even trust the ****ing police.they should loose their jobs.

im really shocked by this,i was shocked by the divorce but i am gutted to see he would do something like that.
did not see this coming at all.

The judge has granted the restraining order after seeing the evidence. Apparantly theres also a video of him beating her up.

ive seen the pictures of her bruised face,also considering the judge granted her a restraining order based on her evidence
i would.
im beyond shocked tho tbh,he seemed like one of the good guys

its hard to miss anyways,esp with facebook and stuff cos even serious papers updates on stuff like that now that they`re online and need new stuff constantly.

Actress but she hasnt been in anything big. All the boys love mandy lane is prob one of her most know movies,
she was in the rum diary with johnny though,thats how they met.but nobody saw that movie though lol

its hard to miss anyways,esp with facebook and stuff cos even serious papers updates on stuff like that now that they`re online and need new stuff constantly.
It's not hard to miss. I never see this stuff mentioned in any of the papers i read unless it is something major like the Rihanna and Chris Brown stuff. I suppose it would be now because violence was involved, but i doubt there'd be much before this other than something saying they got married.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Actress but she hasnt been in anything big. All the boys love mandy lane is prob one of her most know movies,
she was in the rum diary with johnny though,thats how they met.but nobody saw that movie though lol

Is "All the boys love mandy lane" the name of a movie? I've never even heard of it.

I've heard of The Rum Diary, but I've never seen it. (I'm not a big Johnny Depp fan. I like some of his older movies, but not much of his newer stuff.)

or north country with as a young Charlize Theron.
shes been in a few actions these last years 3 days to kill (kevin costner) paranoia (gary oldman,harrison ford) drive agry (nicolas cage)

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
or north country with as a young Charlize Theron.
shes been in a few actions these last years 3 days to kill (kevin costner) paranoia (gary oldman,harrison ford) drive agry (nicolas cage)

Was she ever in a good movie?

I particulary know Anson Mount from crossroads as im a britney stan

he was in hells on wheels,city by the sea,in her shoes,straw dog,last night to name some.

lol you havent. I guess shes mostly known for being beautiful.she doesnt like the limelight though-so she tries to stay under the radar which is one of the reasons i feel bad for her now. shes been very vocal about only wanting to be known for her talent. but shes a fairly average actress.

it says shes in the danish girl though,but i havent seen it so i cant speak for wether its good or not but its gotten some great reviews.