Tv couples that should have been

Tools    

Beautiful!Photoshoots were so much better before. now they`re so airbrushed and photoshopped they look like they`re made of marzipan

No they never became a proper couple..But they should have!
he reminds me a bit of colin firth,maybe thats why i like him so much

Don't agree with Buffy and Angel. Angel was easily my least favourite character i didn't even watch Angel because of him, while Spike is one of my favourites. I'm not bothered if Buffy goes out with Spike or not i'd just rather him as the main male along with Xander.

I wasnt much of a fan of angel either,too pensive lol..however i do think they were meant together.my least favourite character is that God awful sister they decided to write in-would have been ok for an episode but not to stay no. horrid choice.

Spike was one of my faves aswell,just not as a couple with Buffy.

I wasnt much of a fan of angel either,too pensive lol..however i do think they were meant together.my least favourite character is that God awful sister they decided to write in-would have been ok for an episode but not to stay no. horrid choice.

Spike was one of my faves aswell,just not as a couple with Buffy.
Yeah Dawn is one of the worst too i agree. I can't see why you don't like Angel yet you wanted him to be together with Buffy?

Yeah Spike was best with Dru, as i said i don't care if he goes out with Buffy just as long as he is one of the main characters instead of Angel.

did she die in the series?
WARNING: "major" spoilers below
Maybe. A bomb goes off and you don't find out if she died or not.

Why would you want to know if you haven't seen it?

Lol i can see why that confuses you.I wanted him with Buffy cos i think they belong together by the storyline,also think their love story was pretty good.
I dont like him mostly,because of david boreanaz and the way he delivers his lines. he does this chad michael murray thing where they always squint their eyes and try too hard to sound sensitiv and hurt and its incredibly annoying

WARNING: "major" spoilers below
Maybe. A bomb goes off and you don't find out if she died or not.

Why would you want to know if you haven't seen it?
Just wondering since she wasnt in or talked about in the movie

The movie is a prequel but I think she wasn't in it because of schedule conflicts or something, so they just didn't include her character in the story, she was doing a film with Lynch's daughter if I remember correctly.

I much preferred Angel with Cordy.
I actually havent watched Angel,since its the same as Buffy and Buffy was my fave character i just never felt the interest.
they must have done some character rework though for them to fit together

Also id like to add Tara to my least fave character list.horrible acting.

I liked them together but Chandler is my fave character and i felt he was a lot better before he was with Monica.
I totally agree with you Camo...Chandler was my favorite character too and the character lost a lot of his sparkle after he hooked up with Monica. Courtney Cox's chemistry with Tom Selleck was surprisingly solid, but you could tell from jump that there was no way this couple was going to last.

^^ i think its hilarous that he used to be doctor...can you imagine going to the movies and see your doctor jump out of the hood of a car naked before talking about his penis for the rest of it?

I loved Tara, she was just adorable with Willow.

Also i've heard Angel is quite a bit different from Buffy.
I preferred willow and kennedy.
the tara character was done in such im shy clishe way with the stuttering and bambi eyes. she and dawn are the main reason why i dont watch the last couple of seasons as often as the earlier ones.