hello!

Tools    

So i might aswell introduce myself i guess,though im not sure really what to put here as none of its interesting lol

im 28 from norway
I dont work in/with movies i just like them,i dont write reviews.

my favourite genre is thriller/drama/horror.
can count on one hand the few comedies i actually laughed at
i like indies and foreign movies alot.
my taste in movies is prob not as "sophisticated" as most here,and i dont know awhole lot about others than the actors.

my favourite actors are leonardo dicaprio and sarah michelle gellar (can you tell im a 90s kid?) though i dont think the latter has done anything noteworthy or up to the standars that her talent could be on in a very very long time.

also just to throw in out there because it will probably never come up in conversation "Homeward bound" always makes me cry.

Welcome to the board Topsy! Are you a male or female or transgender or gender neutral (I think that covers all the bases)

How did you find Movie Forums? (which we lovingly call MoFo)

Who's in your avatar picture? Probably someone famous?

Thank you
Im a girl I found this forum a bit randomly just by googeling movie forums lol!

My avatar pic atm is of cheryl cole,a bit below-talented but very popular english singer lol she was in what to expect when you`re expecting though-not that thats saying much :P

It's a nice avatar pic! It gives an impression of happy, carefree joy.

Nice selection of movies in your Top 10 Favorites too. I'd say those are sophisticated movies, so you have good taste I haven't seen them all, but they are generally highly regarded around here. I think you will fit in nicely!

I hope you have a good time at the board This is the friendliest, nicest board around! I mean that! and that's thanks to our board owner and administrator...Yoda.

omg i havent seen that before LOL...thats gonna stick in my head now,thanks do you know who the voice of the girl as the elephant is? sounds so familiar!

thank you so much for the nice welcoming everybody!

It's a nice avatar pic! It gives an impression of happy, carefree joy.

Nice selection of movies in your Top 10 Favorites too. I'd say those are sophisticated movies, so you have good taste I haven't seen them all, but they are generally highly regarded around here. I think you will fit in nicely!

I hope you have a good time at the board This is the friendliest, nicest board around! I mean that! and that's thanks to our board owner and administrator...Yoda.
thank you! Ive been lurking for awhile,and ive noticed how friendly it was,which is was made me register

Also my english isnt all that good,so if theres anyone who`s very into grammar,i apologize in advance lol ;

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Mr Minio's senses - ACTIVATE

Seriously, though, welcome aboard!

PS: The only word I know in Norwegian is jävla!

Wanna Date? Got Any Money?
The woman singing is Aunt Gayle, played by Megan Mullally. If you've ever seen Parks and Recreation, she plays Tammy II, Ron's second ex wife, the crazy sex one. And the male voice is Mr Fischoeder who is played by Kevin Kline

Wanna Date? Got Any Money?
My favourite musical number in that show was this episode, until S05E01 which is "Work Hard or Die Trying Girl". It's the one with competing musicals, Die Hard the musical and Working Girl the musical.