2016 in Film

Tools    

Young Skywalker. Missed you, I have...
Has anyone looked and seen just how jam packed next year is going to be when it comes to movies?! Holy cow! Here are the ones that I am most looking forward to:

Feb 12 - Deadpool
Feb 19 - Barbershop 3 (I like these movies, no idea)
March 18 - Allegiant Part 1
March 25 - Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice
April 15 - Amityville: The Reawakening
May 6 - Captain America: Civil War
May 27 - X-Men: Apocalypse
June 3 - Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2
June 10 - The Conjuring 2: The Enfield Project
June 24 - Independence Day: Resurgence
July 15 - Ghostbusters
Aug 5 - Suicide Squad
Oct 7 - Gambit
Oct 21 - Ouija 2
Oct 21 - Underworld 5
Nov 18 - Fantastic Beasts and Where To Find Them
Dec 16 - Star Wars: Rogue One
Dec 21 - Assassins Creed

But yeah. Gonna be an awesome year and now I have a job, so I can afford to go and watch them. So what movies are you guys looking the most forward to next year?

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
I can't wait to see Suicide Squad! (really, I'm just excited about Margot Robbie playing Harley Quinn though!)

Bit apprehensive about Dawn of Justice however, Gal Gadot and Ben Affleck are pretty awful actors

Has anyone looked and seen just how jam packed next year is going to be when it comes to movies?! Holy cow!
Makes sense for 2016.

I'm hyped for "Suicide Squad" & "Captain America: Civil War" and I'm apprehensively waiting for "Allegiant Part 1" & "Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice".

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Blockbusters & sequels is all I see.
Blockbusters & sequels is all I hear.
Blockbusters & sequels is all I hate.
Blockbusters & sequels I don't await!

Please, somebody paste a list of arthouse films to come out in 2016.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Miss Vicky's Loyal and Willing Slave
Oh my god they're still making Underworld films? I thought that franchise had long since died off. The big film for me is definitely Captain America: Civil War. My expectations for that are pretty huge. There are some others you've listed that I'm interested in but with a real sense of trepidation (Independence Day: Resurgence for example).

Other big films that I'm aware of for next year are Doctor Strange, Warcraft, Kung Fu Panda 3, Hateful Eight, Star Trek Beyond, Finding Dory etc. Is it next year we also get another Jason Bourne film?

Blockbusters & sequels is all I see.
Blockbusters & sequels is all I hear.
Blockbusters & sequels is all I hate.
Blockbusters & sequels I don't await!

Please, somebody paste a list of arthouse films to come out in 2016.
At least I tried to bridge the gap a little.

It's gonna be a good year for animation. You have 3 blockbuster sequels listed for June right now. I'll make a bet that Finding Dory outgrosses all 3 of them. Kung Fu Panda 3 will be fun. I really hope that Secret Life of Pets is good to break Illumination free of their cashgrab trap. Disney has 2 features going, a comedy and a musical. Hail Caesar should be a lot of fun, the Coen brothers are going more comedic and they have a great cast to work with. Ouija 2 sounds like a great movie to go to in an empty theater and make fun of. The DCU is starting, which will be interesting to watch unfold even if I'm not very excited for either movie.

The Hateful Eight - January 8th 2016
The Neon Demon - march 2016
Silence - 2016
Didn't realize they changed the date for Hateful Eight, bummer. Those in the real cities will get it for 2015 no doubt.

Young Skywalker. Missed you, I have...
It's gonna be a good year for animation. You have 3 blockbuster sequels listed for June right now. I'll make a bet that Finding Dory outgrosses all 3 of them. Kung Fu Panda 3 will be fun. I really hope that Secret Life of Pets is good to break Illumination free of their cashgrab trap. Disney has 2 features going, a comedy and a musical. Hail Caesar should be a lot of fun, the Coen brothers are going more comedic and they have a great cast to work with. Ouija 2 sounds like a great movie to go to in an empty theater and make fun of. The DCU is starting, which will be interesting to watch unfold even if I'm not very excited for either movie.
I didn't even see Finding Dory on the list! I must have missed that! I wanna see that too. Not big on the Kung Fu Panda movies.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
I try not to get too excited about upcoming movies because it just makes it harder when they suck, but I am looking forward to Finding Dory.

Here's a link to the movies scheduled for 2016 release. There are a lot of movies listed that I haven't heard anything about yet:

http://www.movieinsider.com/movies/-/2016

The Terminator
Feb 12 - Deadpool
March 25 - Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice
May 6 - Captain America: Civil War
May 27 - X-Men: Apocalypse
June 24 - Independence Day: Resurgence
Aug 5 - Suicide Squad
Dec 16 - Star Wars: Rogue One

The only one's i am looking forward too.