Teeter_G's Favorite Wrestlers

Tools    

Coorporate Kane is hilarious ! rep

Young Skywalker. Missed you, I have...
Zack Ryder

This guy has been pretty much crushed by the machine that is WWE. He probably wouldn't make the shows that he does now if it weren't for his idea to do a youTube series for a while. Ryder is honestly a good wrestler and I don't know why he doesn't get a push.

I HATE Roman Reigns.

Zack Ryder is a pretty good wrestler who never has the push he deserved

Jamie Noble was a good cruiserweight.

Ethan Carter III

EC3 is a really talented kid. He wrestled in WWE for a little while under the name Derrick Bateman but he ended up in TNA. He is the TNA Champion at the moment. Undefeated since his debut in TNA....600 some days.

My friend who still follows WWE from time to time. Showed me an event in Philadelphia when Roman Reigns was supposed to be the face but got booed bythe crowd. I know nothing about him but I must say I felt horrible, I think that was supposed to be his push and by the look on his face he just wanted to leave and never come back.

My friend who still follows WWE from time to time. Showed me an event in Philadelphia when Roman Reigns was supposed to be the face but got booed bythe crowd. I know nothing about him but I must say I felt horrible, I think that was supposed to be his push and by the look on his face he just wanted to leave and never come back.

A lot of people got pissy because they gave him the Rumble win instead of Daniel Bryan. Turns out it was a good thing because Bryan is injured again....

A lot of people got pissy because they gave him the Rumble win instead of Daniel Bryan. Turns out it was a good thing because Bryan is injured again....
Dunno what any of that means because I haven't watched it in a long time. All I know is I felt horrible for him, and I later read about the bad rep fans from Philadelphia have. No offence to anyone from Philly.

To each their own, but if you don't mind my asking, why?
The only reason why Roman Reigns got a push is because he is the cousin of The Rock in spite of that he is a B+ wrestler with no mic skills a big size and 5 moves of doom in the ring... Oh yeah I forgot he is ''Good looking'' by the female fans.

Guys like Cesaro, Dean Ambrose, Dolph Ziggler, Neville, Kevin Owens and even Cody Rhodes deserved a push far more than Roman Reigns... but you know Vince McMahon cannot stop pushing the same old tired guys like John Cena and Randy Orton.

The reason why my favorite wrestler is CM Punk is mainly because he's not afraid of say things other wrestler would not said... and because he is The Best In The World and by far. He Beats all the odds against him.

_____ is the most important thing in my life…
Scott Hall

Along with Shawn Michaels, we have Scott Hall to thank for the ladder match. He and Shawn had the very first one in WWF. It was a fantastic match. Unfortunately Scott let the demons of drugs and alcohol get him and he has been pretty much kicked out of every wrestling company.
Ayyyyy Yo!

*flicks toothpick*

Eddie Guerrero

Latino Heat was amazing to watch. He was such an entertainer. I can't believe it has been 10 years since he died!
Rip Eddie what a great in ring and match wrestler. He made average wcw match epic. Something wwe cannot deliver anymore. Unless Dean Ambrose or Rollins are wrestling someone.

A lot to catch up on . . .

I loved Ultimate Warrior's look and his charisma and energy, but he was terrible in the ring. I miss Alberto Del Rio in the WWE. It's a shame he never caught on with the crowd because he was excellent in the ring. Big for Billy Kidman. That's somebody I wasn't expecting to see on here. I watched a lot more WCW as a kid than WWE, and the cruiserweights -- guys like Kidman, Mysterio, Juventud Guerrera, etc. -- always stole the show.

Never was a big fan of Dean Malenko, mainly because he lacked personality and had such a boring look. He was a great in the ring, though. I love his feud with Y2J. Mr. Perfect is a guy whose technical skills I've come to appreciate more in recent years when revisiting some of his old matches. DDP was always cool and had one of the best finishers. He and Kimberly Page always seemed like such a strange couple.

I recently watched Starrcade '83 on the WWE Network. The dog collar match between Piper and Greg Valentine was amazing. Incredibly brutal. It was like watching an ECW match long before ECW existed. Overall, though, I'm much more familiar with Piper's mic skills than his in-ring skills.

The Hurricane was a fun character. I was really digging the recent tag team of Kidd and Cesaro before Kidd suffered the neck injury. Hopefully it's not as serious as the reports suggest. He's one of the most talented workers in the industry. And speaking of neck injuries, Daniel Bryan is one of my all-time favorites, so it's depressing to see his body breaking down on him as soon as he reached the top of the mountain.

I've always found Y2J a little overrated. I like him, but not as much as most people. Kevin Nash is okay. I loved Scott Hall as Razor Ramon. As a kid, I used to imitate him and walk around with a toothpick in my mouth. His ladder matches with HBK are phenomenal.

I'm sick of R-Truth. The Usos are the best tag team the WWE has had in awhile. Their matches last year with the Wyatt Family were incredible. I love Booker T. He was hilarious during his stint in WWE. And Harlem Heat remains one of my favorite tag teams. Buff Bagwell used to get a bad rap. I thought he was poised for bigger things. Apparently nowadays he's a gigolo. You should save up some money, teeter, and pay him to come over one night.

Kane is awesome. One of my favorite characters. A consummate professional. But he loses all his mystique and bad ass presence when he doesn't wear the mask. Eddie Guerrero is one of the greatest wrestlers of all-time. So sad that he's no longer with us. Dude was a special talent. I remember Jaime Noble as a cruiserweight. He's been cracking me up lately with this whole J&J security thing.

Zack Ryder managed to get over with the fans even without regularly appearing on television. That's impressive. The WWE should've done something with him instead of turning him into a jobber. Personally, though, I'm not a fan. Roman Reigns has grown on me in recent months. He's got the look and he's improved a lot in the ring over the last couple of years. Even his mic skills are slowly getting better. I just wish the WWE would stop pushing him down our throats.

I never watched much TNA, so although I recognize people like Kazarian and Christoper Daniels, I'm not familiar enough with them to comment. Same goes for the Ring of Honor guys.

Anyways, I'm enjoying these wrestling countdowns going on at the moment. I've been a big fan ever since I was three years old and stumbled across a Flair-Sting match on TV one night.

By the way, Teeter, do you watch New Japan Pro Wrestling? I've been really getting into it this year ever since it started airing on satellite. Those guys are artists in the ring.

Let the night air cool you off
That Greg Valentine-Roddy Piper dog collar match is indeed brutal, Piper lost hearing in one of his ears because of it. Greg Valentine was awesome in the ring in the early 80s. I don't watch anymore, but I loved the older the stuff. Especially the stiff punchers. Lawler, Valentine, Funk, Dundee, and company.