2015 NFL Combine and Draft

Tools    

Young Skywalker. Missed you, I have...
The Eagles say that they are NOT planning to sign Tebow.

Jameis Winston says he will not attend the Draft. I think this is a STUPID decision! Why would the person that has been projected, for months, to be the first over all pick not attend the Draft?! I don't think it is a good move. Makes you look like an ass. (Which I thought you looked like before)

I plan on doing the first round of the draft with live updates of the picks. The remaining picks will be posted as bulk picks when I get off work on Saturday. That will be the easiest way for me to do it. Sorry if it inconveniences anyone or if I am posting old news on Saturday. LOL

I am genuinely hoping that I don't fall asleep on Thursday before the first round is over. I apologize in advance for that occurrence as I am fairly sure that I will most likely not be able to pull it off. LOL! I am already exhausted. This working all week stuff is for the birds. I dislike being a grown up....

Tonight is the big night. Round 1. Depending on how tired I am when I get home from work I will update live until 10 PM. That will leave an hour that I will update tomorrow morning. Anything that I miss tonight if I am too tired to stay up until 10 will also be updated in the morning.

Let the night air cool you off
When a season ends in a way that truly disgusts me I have a hard time keeping up with things until something happens that makes me care again. Hopefully the Cowboys do something that makes me care tonight. Drafting a good running back or Malcom Brown will do wonders.

I actually managed to get tomorrow off so.... I can stay awake and watch the Draft tonight!!! Live updates for round one. Friday and Saturdays draft rounds will be updated in bulk on either Saturday evening or Sunday afternoon. Depends on how tired I am Saturday evening.