My top 10 favourite Tarantino characters

Tools    

Pretty interesting idea,though I prefer female characters in QT films.Butterfly,Mia Wallace,The Bride,Jackie Brown - those would top my list. I want to see what's next!

Pretty interesting idea,though I prefer female characters in QT films.Butterfly,Mia Wallace,The Bride,Jackie Brown - those would top my list. I want to see what's next!
QT has created so many epic characters, it's not easy to make a top 10. Butterfly wouldn't even make my top 20 though, I can name at least 3 characters from Death Proof that I prefer over her. And I've already listed Mia and The Bride.

5. Max Cherry (Robert Forster)
JACKIE BROWN

"Hey Look it's Masterman"
First bad pick of your list. If I had a top 50 list I don't think he would crack it. Strange choice.

First bad pick of your list. If I had a top 50 list I don't think he would crack it. Strange choice.
I like the fact that you find it strange. It means people don't find my list predictable.

I like the fact that you find it strange. It means people don't find my list predictable.
He's such a dull tarantino character. Plus Jackie brown is probably his weakest movie.

4. Mr. Pink (Steve Buscemi)
RESERVOIR DOGS

Again another strange choice, unless Mr White, Mr Blonde and Nice Guy Eddie take your next 3 places.

Again another strange choice, unless Mr White, Mr Pink and Nice Guy Eddie take your next 3 places.
He can't put Mr. Pink two times in his list, can he?

I like your personal choices so far. Obviously my choices would be a little bit different (it would be strange if we had exactly the same list), but I like your mix of quiet characters and some more extravagant ones!

He can't put Mr. Pink two times in his list, can he?

I like your personal choices so far. Obviously my choices would be a little bit different (it would be strange if we had exactly the same list), but I like your mix of quiet characters and some more extravagant ones!
I meant Mr Blonde. I like his list, it was a good idea, I just think that there are better characters out of the films his picks are from.

I meant Mr Blonde. I like his list, it was a good idea, I just think that there are better characters out of the films his picks are from.
I understand where you're coming from. You're probably more a fan of Tarantino's more unreal and unusual characters or the "thougher" ones like the Vega brothers, etc. I have a feeling both of them are still coming.

I understand where you're coming from. You're probably more a fan of Tarantino's more unreal and unusual characters or the "thougher" ones like the Vega brothers, etc. I have a feeling both of them are still coming.
I've got a top 50 characters thread going.... 13 of the top 20 are Tarantino characters so you will get an idea of what characters I like.

Patience, friendo. The list isn't finished yet.